Sup dog? Heard you like free stuff.
We’ve decided to combine our favorite things (free stuff, beer, and pets) into our biggest giveaway yet. One lucky winner will get a $250 travel stipend, a room at Ace Hotel Pittsburgh, two tickets to our Juicy Brews Hotel Party in Pittsburgh, and two limited edition Hop Culture teku glasses. We’ll even make our favorite assistant editor, John Paradiso, paint your toes with little dachshunds.
Okay, he won’t paint your toes. Hawkward! But the other stuff? It’s yours.
Get otter here, you’re saying. Are you kitten me right now? You’re lion. That’s the sealiest thing I’ve ever heard. But we’re fur real. Starting 12:00 PM EST on Monday, January 29th, you’ll be able to enter the contest by following @hopculturemag on Instagram and tagging three of your friends. You can get another entry by re-gramming our contest announcement post, and a third by featuring the contest in your Instagram story. The contest will run until 11:59 PM EST on February 9th, when we’ll tally the entries and pick a random winner.
At any point during the contest, tag us in a picture or video featuring your pet and a beer for a chance to get reposted from the Hop Culture account. We’ll be monitoring the hashtag #hopculturepartyanimals for the best pics.
For every entry we get, we’ll donate $.25 to Humane Animal Rescue! We appreciate your support and thank you in advance for supporting Hop Culture and Humane Animal Rescue.
Follow us on Instagram Donate to Humane Animal Rescue
Official Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via one of the three ways outlined below, and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Continental USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Hop Culture LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Hop Culture LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting January 29, 2018 EST and ending on February 9, 2018 EST. All online entries must be received by February 9, 2018 EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by one of the following methods: 1) following @hopculturemag on Instagram and tagging three people, 2) re-gramming the contest announcement post, and/or 3) featuring the contest in an Instagram story. Each method gets You one (1) entry into the contest, for a max total of 3 entries. The contest will run until 11:59 PM EST on February 9th, when we’ll tally the entries and pick a random winner. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hop Culture LLC. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Hop Culture LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Hop Culture prize pack, $600 value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Hop Culture LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Hop Culture LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hop Culture LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random number generator under the supervision of Hop Culture LLC. Winner will be notified by Instagram message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Hop Culture LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Hop Culture LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Hop Culture LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Hop Culture LLC, and Hop Culture LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hop Culture LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hop Culture LLCfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Hop Culture LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Hop Culture LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Hop Culture LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Hop Culture LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Hop Culture LLC. Hop Culture LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Hop Culture LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Hop Culture LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Hop Culture LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND PA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in PA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Hop Culture LLC.
14. The Campaign hosted by Hop Culture LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.