Beer list is subject to change.
Tickets are still available for the festival here.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for our Juicy Brews March Madness festival this Saturday, March 23rd. The fest is going down at Resident Culture Brewing Co. from 12 – 4 PM. We’ll have some blowup TVs playing the March Madness games, very danceable music, tasty food, and–of course–delicious beer.
Everyone is encouraged to come in their favorite college basketball gear. And watch out for the heated rivalry between Hop Culture’s founder Kenny Gould, who went to Duke, and Resident Culture’s founder Phillip McLamb, who played basketball at UNC.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some GA tickets available so click here to get your tickets..
1. Yard Work DDH American IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Citra and El Dorado.
2. Yard Play Juicy IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Mosaic and El Dorado.
Barreled Souls Brewing Co.
1. Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dark Matter Dark Ale, 11.5% ABV.
2. Bourbon Barrel-Aged Blonde on Blonde Blonde Barleywine, 13.6% ABV hopped with El Dorado, Sorachi Ace, and Lemon Drop hops and aged in a Hillrock Bourbon barrel for over 9 months.
Birds Fly South Ale Project
1. God and Pils (w/ Kent Falls) Foedre-Aged Wild Lager, 4.3% ABV.
2. Grapefruit Apologize Less DDH IPA, 6.3% ABV brewed with pink grapefruit and hopped with Comet, Vic Secret, and Amarillo hops.
Bond Brothers Beer Co.
1. Rustic Wit (w/ Zillicoah) Witbier.
2. Stop Laufing at Me Lager.
1. Grove Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Pulp Double IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Galaxy hops.
1. Kick the Can 4.6% ABV.
2. Zero Cool (w/ Triple Crossing) Dark Lager, 5% ABV.
3. Goodonya IPA, 6.5% ABV.
Charles Towne Fermentory
1. Pineapple Mango Sungazer NE IPA, 6.8% ABV.
2. Telstar II Double IPA, 8.2% ABV hopped with Ella hops and Amarillo lupulin powder.
3. Yacht Party Lager, 4.2% ABV.
Commonwealth Brewing Company
Virginia Beach, VA
1. Oscuro Oro Imperial Milk Stout, 10.5% ABV brewed with ancho chiles, cocoa nibs, vanilla beans, and mezcal oak spirals.
2. Kamehameha Imperial Stout, 13.1% ABV conditioned on banana, coconut, macadamia nuts, vanilla bean, and cocoa nibs.
3. Gondwana Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Nelson and Vic Secret hops.
4. Greenstone Double IPA, 8.4% ABV hopped with Rakau hops.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Haha! Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Amarillo, and Columbus hops.
2. Lustra Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV.
3. Dead Sleep Stout, 8% ABV bewed and conditioned with graham, chocolate, and marshmallow.
4. ______Fruit Cup 7% ABV.
Deciduous Brewing Company
1. Eternal Dreamer Double IPA, 8.2% ABV dry-hopped with southern hemisphere hops.
2. Lollipop Forest Fruited Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with milk sugar and fruited with boysenberry and blueberry.
3. Rainbow Dreams Double Fruited Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with milk sugar and fruited with red berries.
1. Norwegian Space Disco (w/ One World Brewing) Kviek / Mixed Culture IPA, 6.66% ABV.
2. Soft Trollin’ (w/ Good Word Brewing) IPA, 6% ABV a Chai Milkshake IPA hopped with Crystal and experimental hop 06297.
3. Colliquid Compromise (w/ Resident Culture) Dry-Hopped Kviek / Mixed Culture Table Beer, 4.9% ABV.
Forest & Main Brewing Company
1. Closer To Everything Stout, 4.7% ABV.
2. Family Friendly Pale Ale, 5.5% ABV hopped with Mosaic hops and brewed with mandarins.
3. More Than Light Dark Saison, 6% ABV.
4. Dangerous Coats Saison, 5.76% ABV brewed with rose buds.
Fonta Flora Brewery
1. Whippoorwill Witbier, 4.5% ABV brewed with organic oranges, coriander, and bergamot-aged earl grey tea.
2. Irish Table Irish Dry Stout, 4.5% ABV.
3. Need A Hug Wild Ale, 6.4% ABV brewed with local barley and local raw wheat, hopped with burlap-aged hops, and fermented with a house culture yeast. Then, aged in oak for 4-6 months and conditioned on blueberries and elderberries.
4. Hop Beard Mountain Man IPA IPA, 6.9% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Citra, Amarillo, and CTZ.
1. Citraquench’l NE IPA, 7.1% ABV hopped with Citra hops.
2. Tropical Woo Boy Milkshake IPA, 7% ABV conditioned on pineapple, orange, and bananas.
3. TBD Stout, brewed with cocoa, cinnamon, maple syrup, graham cracker.
4. TBD DDH Milkshake IPA hopped with New Zealand hops.
HopFly Brewing Company
Rocky Mount, NC
1. Tablebanger NE Pale Ale, 5.4% ABV hopped with Citra and Waimea hops.
2. Just Boogie NE IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with lactose and hopped with Loral, Eukanot, Simcoe, and Citra hops.
3. Jelly in the Tub Fruited Sour, 5.2% ABV.
4. My Mom Made Me Put On My Jacket (w/ Barrel Culture) Imperial Milk Stout, 9.6% ABV brewed with a Munich malt base, layered caramel malts, roasted barley, chocolate rye, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, cacao nibs, and toasted coconut.
Kings Brewing Company
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
1. Juicy B NE IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, Amarillo, Motueka and El Dorado.
2. Fros’e (Black Currant, Mango, Vanilla) Gose, 8% ABV brewed with milk sugar, black currant, mango, and vanilla.
Our Mutual Friend Brewery
1. Wind Trap NE Pale Ale, 5.4% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic hops.
2. The Fizz Pilsner, 4.7% ABV.
Outer Range Brewing Co.
1. In the Steep NE IPA, 6.9% ABV hopped with Citra, Citra, and more Citra hops.
2. Shelter Double NE IPA, 9% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Topaz hops.
Resident Culture Brewing Company
1. From Way Downtown (w/ Hop Culture) Triple IPA, 10% ABV hopped with Strata and Galaxy hops.
2. Tired and Toothless (w/ Perennial) Imperial Stout, 12% ABV brewed with sea salt, toasted almonds, cacao nibs, and vanilla.
1. Pét Nat Rosé (Texas Edition) Cider, 6.2% ABV made with local Vermont apples aged on Cab Franc and Petit Verdot grape skins from Lewis Vineyards.
2. Ping Pong (w/ Modern Times) Dry-Hopped Cider, 6.2% ABV made with fresh-pressed local Vermont apples from Sunrise Orchards and dry-hopped Citra and Amarillo hops.
3. Yoeder Wild Cider, 6.9% ABV made with 2017 harvest foraged apples from Danby, VT and Tinmouth, VT. Wild fermented, unfiltered, and full dry. Purposefully low carb.
4. Stonecutter Barrel-Aged Dry Cider, 6.9% ABV Vermont apple cider fermented to dryness and aged in Stonecutter gin barrels.
Southern Grist Brewing Co
1. Process Control New England DIPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Motueka hops.
2. 3rd Anniversary Cake Triple Chocolate Cake Milk Stout, 10.1% ABV brewed with cocoa powder, cacao nibs, chocolate ganache, and vanilla beans.
3. Imperial Double Fruited Marshmallow Raspberry Hill (w/ Mast Landing) Fruited Sour, 7.3% ABV brewed with lactose, raspberry puree, and marshmallows.
Triple Crossing Beer
1. Munich Lager Lager.
2. Origins Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Centennial, Mosaic, and Amarillo hops.
Trophy Brewing Company
1. Slim with a Tilted Brim IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Juicy Brews in mind! The beer is hopped with Lotus and Cashmere, and conditioned on almost a ton of strawberries.
2. Loner Berliner Weisse, 3.8% ABV conditioned on blood oranges.
Zillicoah Beer Company
1. Munich Style Helles Helles Lager, 4.4% ABV.
2. Galaxy IPA IPA, 7.5% ABV.
3. Peaches (w/ Hi-Wire) Fruited Sour, 5.3% ABV brewed with barley malt, peaches, and tradition hops. Oak foudre-aged for 9 months.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.