At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Beers With(out) Beards week, friends! We have so many exciting events–starting with a tap takeover at The Blind Tiger on Wednesday at 6 PM. We’re closing out the week with an Off-Flavor Sensory Workshop at Fifth Hammer led by Lallemand Brewing. In between, we still have tickets available for the Women’s Networking Bottle Share, the Seed to Sip Malt School presented by Origin Malt, and, of course, the Beers With(out) Beards Festival presented by Hop Culture and Yakima Chief Hops. The fest is going down at The Well in Brooklyn from 12 – 4 PM. We’ll have very danceable music provided by Rimarkable, tasty food, and delicious beer.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Austin Street Brewery
1. Yann Bandaña (w/ Hoof Hearted) IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Calypso, and Vic Secret.
2. Industrial Park Ale #24 IPA, 4.8% ABV.
Backward Flag Brewing Co.
Forked River, NJ
1. Oak Armored Ale Blonde Ale, 7% ABV.
2. Roadside Donkey Sour IPA, 6% ABV brewerd with raspberries and lactose.
San Leandro, CA
1. Flyway Pils Pilsner, 4.5% ABV brewed with German pilsner malt and flaked maize and hopped with Vanguard.
2. Lusu’s Love Child Sour, 7.4% ABV brewed with Zinfandel grape skins from Lusu Cellars.
Fifth Hammer Brewing Co.
Long Island City, NY
1. Lemon Lovender Saison, 6% ABV brewed with lemon and lavender.
2. POGlodyte Sour, 4.2% ABV brewed with passion fruit, blood orange, and guava juice.
Fort Point Beer Co.
San Francisco, CA
1. Animal IPA, 7.5% ABV brewed with Golden Promise, Two Row, and Carapils malts and hopped with Citra and Vic Secret.
2. KSA Kolsch, 4.6% ABV brewed with Munich and Vienna malts and hopped with Saphir and Warrior hops.
Garrison City Beerworks
1. Tessellate Lactose IPA Lactose IPA, 6.5% ABV fermented on orange peel and double dry-hopped.
2. Synapse Pale Ale, 4.8% ABV.
Guinness Open Gate Brewery
1. Guinness Blonde Pale Ale, 5% ABV.
2. Guinness Nitro Nitro IPA, 5.8% ABV.
3. Guinness Extra Stout Irish Dry Stout, 5.6% ABV.
Harlem Brewing Co.
New York, NY
1. 125th St. IPA IPA, 7% ABV.
2. Renaissance Wit Belgian-style Wheat Ale, 5.8% ABV.
Kings Court Brewing Co.
1. A Sour Mind Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with raspberries.
2. Spiritual Affair DDH New England IPA, 7.5% ABV brewed with Golden Promise, White Wheat, Flaked Oats and double dry-hopped with Citra, Simcoe, and Mosaic.
3. Forklift Road Trip Double IPA, 9% ABV hopped with Galena, Cascade, and Simcoe.
LIC Beer Project
Long Island City, NY
1. Beer Without Beards Lager (w/ Hop Culture and Origin Malt) Lager, 5% ABV.
2. Higher Burnin’ IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Belma, El Dorado, and Mosaic.
1. We’re Going To Need A Bigger Mango Sour Ale, 5.3% ABV brewed with mangoes and lactose.
2. Lemongrass Is Always Greener Saison, 6.9% ABV brewed with lemongrass.
3. Queens County Pils Pilsner, 4.3% ABV.
Moustache Brewing Co.
1. Buena Vida Pale Ale, 5.6% ABV brewed with fresh mint and lime.
2. Blame It On My Juice Double IPA, 8.5% ABV brewed with oats and wheat and double dry-hopped with Idaho 7 and Amarillo.
Resident Culture Brewing Company
1. Comfortable Chaos Triple IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Ella, Wakatu, Rakau, Pacific Jade, and Galaxy.
2. This Thing (w/ Unseen Creatures) Pilsner, 5.4% ABV hopped with Saphir.
1. Pomma Said Knock You Out (w/ Pink Boots Society) IPA, 7.8% ABV brewed with pomegranates.
2. Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse, 4.7% ABV.
1. Blueberry Spaceship Box Cider, 5.5% ABV.
2. Marion Mead, 13.5% ABV.
TALEA Beer Co.
New York, NY
1. Sun Up New England IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with oats and lactose and double dry-hopped with Mosaic and Idaho 7.
2. Raspberry Crush Gose Gose, 5.2% ABV brewed with raspberries.
The Rare Barrel
1. Solidarity Forever (w/ Pink Boots Society) Wild Ale, 6.1% ABV hopped with Pink Boots Society hop blend and open fermented before it was aged in oak barrels for 6 months.
2. The Kind You Find Sour, 7.2% ABV blend of barrel-aged golden sour beers fermented with a mixed culture and refermented with fresh raspberries.
3. Parking Lot Party Sour IPA, 7.2% ABV brewed with Amarillo, Azacca, and Citra.
Three Weavers Brewing
1. Expatriate IPA, 6.9% ABV.
2. Seafarer Kolsch, 4.8% ABV.
3. Sun Trap Session Sour Sour Ale, 4.5% ABV soured with lactobacillus and fermented with passionfruit puree.
Troegs Independent Brewing
1. Hop Knife IPA, 6.2% ABV.
2. Raspberry Tart & Fruit Gose, 4.5% ABV fermented with lactobacillus and brewed with Himalayan pink salt, raspberry jam, and coriander.
Twin Elephant Brewing Co.
1. False Data Double IPA, 8.4% ABV brewed with English and American pale ale malts, winter wheat, and crystal malts. Hopped with Citra and Cashmere.
2. Diamonds and Pearls Milk Stout, 5.8% ABV brewed with Maris Otter, chocolate, and roasted barley malts; a blend of Homestead Coffee Roasters beans; and lactose.
3. Here There Be Monsters IPA, 7.1% ABV brewed with flaked oats and a blend of pale and pilsner oats. Hopped with Vic Secret, Rakau, Motueka and Wakatu hops.
Two Roads Brewing Co.
1. Lil’ Juicy New England IPA, 5.2% ABV.
2. Passion Fruit Gose Gose, 4.8% ABV.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.