At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for Juicy Brews Hudson Valley this Saturday, September 28th. The fest is going down at the Pete And Toshi Seeger Riverfront Park in Beacon, NY from 1 – 5 PM. We’ll have fantastic music, tasty local food, and–of course–delicious beer. This event is family-friendly so kids and pets are more than welcome. We’ll have some fun yard games as well as a booth for Honorable Ink, who will be laying down some fresh art.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list for the fest? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
North Hills, CA
1. Clockworks Saison, 5.6% ABV barrel-aged orange zest and cardamom.
2. Consilience Saison Wild Ale, TBD ABV blend of open-fermented barrel-aged mixed culture wild ales.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Lustra Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV.
2. Spy Dolphin Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Idaho 7, Citra, and Simcoe hops.
District 96 Beer Factory
New City, NY
1. Photo Op New England IPA, 6.5% ABV
2. Hello Gourd-Geous Pumpkin Ale, 6.8% ABV brewed with cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg.
1. The Slugging of Time Funky Puncheon Petite IPA, 4.2% ABV.
2. Indrid (w/ Proclamation Ales) Funky Foeder Fermented IPA, 6.7% ABV blended with Pink Guava and Riesling.
1. Energy Equals Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Fluctuation Double Dry-Hopped Double IPA, 8.1% ABV.
3. Harvester of Simcoe Double Dry-Hopped Double IPA, 8.8% ABV.
4. dHop5 Double Dry-Hopped Double IPA, 8.5% ABV.
New Paltz, NY
1. Allergic to Thoughts of Mother Earth Hoppy Ale, 6.5% ABV.
2. Psychic Texture Hoppy Ale, 6.7% ABV hopped with Simcoe and Ekaunot.
Hudson Valley Brewery
1. Prickly Pear + Orange Glycerin Sour Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, and prickly pear & orange purée. Hopped with El Dorado.
2. Blackberry + Peach Glycerin Sour Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, and blackberry & peach purée. Hopped with Mosaic.
Industrial Arts Brewing Company
1. Torque Wrench Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Fjord Escape Farmhouse IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with Voss kviek yeast and hopped with Idaho 7 and Denali hops.
1. Stained Glass Skies Double IPA, 8% ABV double dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin, Hallertau Blanc, and Zappa.
2. Intergalactic Event IPA, 6.5% ABV hopped with Simcoe and Galaxy.
Jersey City, NJ
1. in theory Saison, 5% ABV gin-barrel fermented with yarrow and coriander.
2. la Belle Fleur Farmhouse Ale, 5.1% ABV brewed with red and pink rose petals. Fermented and aged in Cabernet Sauvignon barrels.
Wappingers Falls, NY
1. Double Obsession Double IPA, 8.6% ABV.
2. Character Blend No. 1 Golden Sour, 7.2% ABV brewed with peaches.
1. DDH Sensory Overload New England IPA, 6.5% ABV.
2. Double Passion Fruit Gose Gose, 6.5% ABV.
3. Juice Lab: Passionfruit, Blood Orange, Raspberry Berliner Weisse, 5% ABV.
Resident Culture Brewing
1. Vicky Virago IPA, 8% ABV triple dry-hopped with Galaxy, Citra, and El Dorado.
2. Quantum Wobble Berliner Weisse, 4% ABV fruited with guava, mango, and blood orange.
3. Festbier Festbier, 6% ABV.
1. Scotty G Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Riverbend Oats and hopped with Citra, Amarillo, and Idaho 7.
2. Cafecito Con Helado Imperial Stout, 10% ABV brewed with lactose, espresso roast coffee, and vanilla.
1. Ping Pong (w/ Modern Times) Dry-Hopped Cider, 6% ABV dry-hopped with Citra and Amarillo.
2. Lost and Found Cider, 7.5% ABV.
The Rare Barrel
1. Galicoe Cat Sour IPA, 7.2% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Simcoe.
2. Map of the Sun Golden Sour, 7.7% ABV barrel-aged in oak barrels with apricots.
Vitamin Sea Brewing
1. Kettle Charge New England IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Rakau hops.
2. Sea For Yourself New England IPA, 7.6% ABV hopped with three different hop varieties.
West Kill Brewing
West Kill, NY
1. Kaaterskill IPA, 6% ABV.
2. Earn Your Keep Pale Ale, 5.6% ABV.
1. Yaupon Kombucha, less than 0.5% ABV.
2. Ginger Beer Ginger Beer, less than 0.5% ABV brewed with organic ginger root, freshly squeezed limes, and local Adirondack honey. Lightly fermented with house water kefir culture.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.