There are still some tickets left for Spooky Brews! You can purchase them here.
Beer list is subject to change.
Spooky Brews is just a few days away! We hope everyone has picked out their costumes. We’re busy decorating ours right now (as a reminder, no masks or real/fake weapons are permitted at the festival). Best costume wins a year-long pass to all Hop Culture 2019 festivals! (To enter, tag @hopculturemag and use #spookybrews when posting on Instagram.)
At the fest, expect to get your Halloween fix. We’ll have scary movies playing, plenty of Halloween candy, and–of course–delicious beer. We encouraged brewers to bring their spookiest brews and had some of them share their favorite horror movies with us.
The party kicks off at 7 PM on Friday, October 26th (6:30 PM if you have a VIP ticket) at the Cyclorama in the South End. VIP and GA attendees will get Sam Taylor-designed spooky tasters good for unlimited 2 oz. pours from all attending breweries. DD’s will receive a complimentary shirt, which they can pick up at the merch stand. DJ cakewalk will be providing the tunes and food will be available for purchase from The Chubby Chickpea, The Bacon Truck, and Pennypackers. Glassware, t-shirts, hoodies, and more will be available at the Hop Culture merch stand.
There are still some tickets left for Friday’s festival, in case you still haven’t gotten your passes. Also, catch us on Saturday, October 27th at Night Shift Brewing with a special collab beer and glass.
Aslin Beer Co.
1. Glamping Imperial Stout, 15% ABV brewed with peanut butter, graham cracker, chocolate, marshmallow, and coffee.
2. Master of Oranges Double IPA, 8.4% ABV double dry hopped with Galaxy, Mosaic, Citra, & Amarillo.
1. Summer Jam: Pineapple Beets Sour Ale
2. So Icyyy: Orange Push Pop Sour Ale
3. Game Over: Berry Barrel Cobbler Sour Ale, 6% ABV brewed with berry cobbler.
Barreled Souls Brewing
1. Superman Punch Sour Ale, 4.9% ABV brewed with Tropical Punch Kool-Aid.
2. It’s Provocative (w/ Southern Grist) Blonde Barleywine, 5.5% ABV brewed with cherries and vanilla.
1. Brain God (w/ Resident Culture) Wet Hop IPA, 6% ABV brewed with Michigan Chinook hops.
2. Three At The Buzzer (w/ Night Shift) Triple IPA, 10% ABV brewed with honey.
1. Straight Outta the Laboratory Triple IPA, 10.2% ABV
2. Control Volume Double IPA, 8.1% ABV
3. New York State of Mind (w/ 3 Sons Brewing) Double IPA, 8% ABV
4. dHop15 Double IPA, 8.2% ABV
1. Social Fabric Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Mosaic and 007 hops.
2. Shadowless Stout, 7.4% ABV brewed black sesame and matcha.
Fox Farm Brewery
1. Witch Meadow (2018) Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout, 10% ABV.
2. Dark Hills (w/ Lasting Brass Brewing Co.) Farmhouse Ale, 6.8% ABV, brewed with black currants and blackberries.
3. The Cabin Smoked Helles Lager, 5.3% ABV.
Hoof Hearted Brewing Co.
1. Bone Zone Double IPA, 8.3% ABV brewed with honey.
2. Wet Musk of the Minotaur (El Dorado) IPA, 7.2% ABV.
Horus Aged Ales
1. Sharkicane Sour Ale, 9% ABV Barbados Rum Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Sour Ale aged on cherries.
2. He Ate the Light Sour Ale, 7.4% ABV Single Barrel Red Wine Barrel Aged Belgian-Style Sour Ale aged on white nectarines.
3. Gliding Monsters Sour Ale, 8.2% ABV Red Wine Barrel Aged Belgian-Style Sour Ale aged on poha berries and dry hopped with Polaris hops.
Interboro Spirits & Ales
1. You’re All I Need (Vic Secret) DDH Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Vic Secret hops.
2. Tastes Like Fest Bier Festbier, 5.4% ABV brewed with Pilsner malt and Northern Brewer hops.
3. DDH Premiere DDH IPA, 6% ABV brewed with Pilsner and Vienna malts, American Ale yeast and hopped with Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy and double dry hopped with Mosaic hop dust pellets.
Lamplighter Brewing Co.
1. Rabbit Rabbit Double IPA, 8.5% ABV.
2. Cuppa British Pale Ale, 4.7% ABV brewed with Longfellows coffee.
3. Nightcap Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout, 13.4% ABV brewed with Maple Syrup and Vanilla Bean.
Long Live Beerworks
1. Black Cat IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with Galaxy and Azacca hops.
2. Fountain & Ghost (w/ Fountain & Co.) Berliner Weisse, 7% ABV fermented with raspberry and peach.
Mast Landing Brewing Company
1. DASH IPA, 7% ABV brewed with Ella, Azacca, and Hallertau Blanc hops.
2. Gunner’s Daughter Peanut Butter Milk Stout, 5.5% ABV.
3. Payment Plan (w/ Barreled Souls) Kveik Fermented IPA, 7.2% ABV.
1. Oreo Speedwagon (w/ Hitchhiker Brewing) Imperial Milk Stout, 10.5% ABV brewed with lactose, vanilla & Oreo cookies.
2. Sleepless Nights at the Chateau Imperial Stout, 9% ABV brewed with peanut butter and strawberries.
1. Blackberry Frappe Milkshake IPA, 7.5% ABV brewed with blackberries and Mosaic lupulin powder.
2. DDH Illegal Dance Moves Double IPA, 9% ABV.
3. Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Stout, 7.5% ABV brewed with lactose, cacao nib, and vanilla.
4. Voltage IPA IPA, 7% ABV brewed with Citra, Santiam, and Perle hops.
New Park Brewing
1. Spectrum Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Blender: Black and Blue Sour, 5% ABV.
3. Double Cloud Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with white wheat malt, flaked wheat, and flaked oats.
Night Shift Brewing
1. Whirlpool Pale Ale, 4.5% ABV.
2. Three At The Buzzer (w/ Night Shift) Triple IPA, 10% ABV brewed with honey.
3. How Many Sips? (w/ Hop Culture) Sour IPA, 6.2% ABV Mixed-Fermentation Sour New England IPA.
4. Nite Lite Lager, 4.3% ABV
Outer Range Brewing Company
1. Whittle (DDH) NE IPA, 6.5% ABV hopped with 100% Simcoe hops.
2. Two Pound Tent Double IPA, 9% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Topaz hops.
Pueblo Vida Brewing
1. Cepheus NE Pale Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with local unmalted wheat and dry-hopped with Australian Galaxy hops.
2. Město Czech Pilsner, 4.7% ABV brewed with Bohemian Pilsner malt and hopped with Saaz.
3. Logistics (Citra) NE IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with local unmalted wheat and 80 pounds of fresh Citra hops.
4. Logistics (Mosaic) NE IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with local unmalted wheat and 80 pounds of fresh Mosaic hops.
Pure Project Brewing
San Diego, CA
1. Maplesaurus Rex Imperial Stout, 14% ABV brewed with maple syrup and vanilla.
2. Trips on Dubs Triple IPA, 10.3% ABV.
3. Thousands of Money IPA, 7.1% ABV brewed with 100% Mosaic hops.
Resident Culture Brewing Company
1. Thunder Stud Double IPA, 8.9% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Citra.
2. Unhallowed IPA, 6.5% ABV hopped with Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin, Citra.
3. Pils Don’t Pay Bills Czech Lager, 4.8% ABV hopped with Saaz.
Southern Grist Brewing Company
1. Imperial Vanilla Black Currant Boysenberry Hill Sour Ale, 7.1% ABV brewed with vanilla, black currant, and boysenberry.
2. No Rebuttals (w/ Southern Prohibition Brewing) Session NE IPA, 4.5% ABV brewed with Galaxy, Mosaic, and El Dorado.
3. Over Stuff Imperial Stout, 10.1% ABV brewed with Double Stuff Oreos.
4. Come Get Some Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with gummy worms.
1. Barrel-Aged Country Pumpkin Mead, 13% ABV Wildflower Mead with pie spices aged in a bourbon barrel.
2. Deep Field North Cider, 5.5% ABV with cherries and hops.
1. Here Ya Go Pale Ale, 5.2% ABV brewed with Hallertau Blanc, Huell Melon & Mandarina Bavaria.
2. Beyond The Void Double IPA, 8.2% ABV brewed with Galaxy, Vic Secret and Citra Powder.
Triple Crossing Brewing
1. Signature Move Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Denali, Enigma, and Mosaic hops.
2. Division Order Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed Amarillo, El Dorado, Galaxy, and Simcoe.
3. Waxing Poetic (Passionfruit And Dragonfruit) Berliner Weisse, 4% ABV brewed with passionfruit and dragonfruit.
TRVE Brewing Co.
1. Seven Doors Grisette, 6.1% ABV hopped with Grungiest, Styrian Wolf, and Tettnang.
2. Cursed Mixed-culture Pale Ale, 4.5% ABV brewed with Galaxy, Vic Secret and Citra Powder.
Twin Elephant Brewing Company
1. LA DI DA DI Milk Porter, 7.3% ABV brewed with coffee and coconut.
2. Foggiest Notion IPA, 7.3% ABV brewed with Lemondrop, Citra, and Mosaic hops.
3. Here There Be Monsters IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with flaked oats, a blend of pale and pilsner oats, and a Vic Secret, Rakau, and Wakatu hops.
4. Tackleberry Kettle Sour, 3.4% ABV.
Vitamin Sea Brewing
1. Corduroys and Cowboy Boots (w/ Kings Brewing Co.) Imperial Pastry Stout, 10% ABV.
2. Alone and Adrift IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with Citra and Nelson hops.
1. Martin & Lewis Milkshake IPA, 7.1% ABV.
2. Whirlpool Avenue (w/ Kings Brewing and Vitamin Sea) IPA, 6% ABV.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.