At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for Juicy Brews Art Gallery this Saturday, July 20th. The fest is going down at Marz Community Brewing from 12 – 4 PM. We’ll have very danceable music provided by Hoof Hearted’s artist-extraordinaire Thom Lessner, tasty food from Marz’s kitchen, and–of course–delicious beer. Plus, an artist from each brewery will be on site displaying their artwork and merchandise.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
2nd Shift Brewing
St. Louis, MO
1. Technical Ecstasy Czech-style Pilsner, 5.4% ABV brewed with Bohemian Pils malt and Saaz hops.
2. Sunny Cat New England Pale Ale, 6% ABV brewed with oats, lactose, Amarillo & Citra hops, and dried tangerine peel.
3. Evolution of Friendship (w/ Mikkeller Baghaven) Wild Ale, 7.8% ABV aged in white wine barrels with blackberries and raspberries.
3 Floyds Brewing Co.
1. Blot out the Sun Imperial Stout, 10.4% ABV.
2. Center Square Berliner Weisse, 5.9% ABV brewed with peaches.
3. Deesko! Berliner Weisse, 6.5% ABV.
Burley Oak Brewing Co.
1. Blue J.R.E.A.M.-sicle Sour Ale, 4.8% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on boysenberry, blueberry, and vanilla.
2. Mexi Trip with Raspberries Sour Ale, 4.4% ABV conditioned on raspberry, blood orange, lime, and local Atlantic sea salt.
San Pedro, CA
1. FA Really IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Citra, Simcoe, Mosaic, and Cascade.
2. Dig My Earth Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with malted barley and raw spelt.
Cinderlands Beer Co.
1. Star Crumb: Peach Cobbler TartShake Double IPA, 8.8% ABV brewed with peach and apricot pureé and conditioned on Madagascar vanilla bean.
2. Sequoical Triple IPA, 10.5% ABV brewed with two-row malt, malted oats, wheat malt, and raw wheat. Fermented with kveik and dry-hopped with cryo of Simcoe, Chinook, Columbus, and Cascade hops.
3. Raspberry Whipper Berliner Weisse, 4.8% ABV.
4. Tracks Again Pilsner, 4.6% ABV.
Collective Arts Brewing
1. Life In the Clouds New England IPA, 6.1% ABV hopped with Simcoe and Mosaic hops.
2. Guava Gose Gose, 4.9% ABV brewed with guava puree.
3. Origin of Darkness (w/ Moon Dog) Imperial Stout, 11.5% ABV brewed with black truffles.
Virginia Beach, VA
1. Pink Fluffy Unicorns Triple IPA, 10% ABV brewed with pink guava.
2. Big Papi Double IPA, 8% ABV.
Corridor Brewery & Provisions
1. Squeezit DDH Double IPA, 8% ABV double dry-hopped with Mosaic, Citra, and Galaxy.
2. Menage a Mango Gose, 5.9% ABV brewed with mango puree.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Lustra Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV.
2. Warm Hand Splash Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra.
3. Inner Earth Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with English pale malt and hopped with Simcoe and Amarillo hops.
Double Nickel Brewing Co.
1. Monte’s Reserve Kettle Sour, 4.5% ABV brewed with raspberry and Madagascaran vanilla.
2. Autopilot New England Pale Ale, 5% ABV brewed with lactose and double dry-hopped with Mosaic.
3. Weekend Warrior Hazy Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra and Idaho 7.
1. Built To Spill Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. …Like Clockwork Double New England IPA, 8.2% ABV.
Forest & Main Brewing Co.
1. Closer to Everything Stout, 4.5% ABV.
2. Misheard Sounds Saison, 6% ABV brewed with black tea.
3. Existing Key Saison, 5.5% ABV brewed with Pilsner malt and Spelt.
New Paltz, NY
1. Die Deutscher Haltung Üngespundet Lagerbier, 4.8% ABV hopped with Mittelfruh and Strisselspalt hops.
2. Psychomantic: Cult Worship New England IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Citra and Nelson Sauvin hops.
Half Acre Beer Co.
1. Bodem IPA, 6.7% ABV.
2. Vallejo IPA, 6.7% ABV.
3. Pony Pilsner, 5.5% ABV.
Hoof Hearted Brewpub and Kitchen
1. $60 Nachos Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Florida Room Pilsner, 5% ABV brewed with Pilsner malt and hopped with Huell Melon.
Jackie O’s Pub & Brewery
1. Anything and Everything and Nothing At All (w/ Cycle) Imperial Stout, 16% ABV aged in cinnamon vanilla whiskey barrels.
2. Final Entropy (w/ Jester King) Kolsch, 5.3% ABV brewed with Hill Country well water, German malted barley, and Fuggles and Saaz hops. Fermented in stainless steel with Jester King’s mixed culture.
3. Mandala Citra Double IPA, 8.9% ABV hopped with Citra.
4. Cucumber Ginger Perpetum Berliner Weisse, 5.2% ABV conditioned on fresh cucumbers and ginger.
Kings County Brewers Collective
1. Double Dead Beach Zombie Double Fruited Strawberry Guava Sour, 4% ABV.
2. Burritonado (w/ Verdant) New England IPA, 6.9% ABV hopped with Citra, Cashmere, Simcoe, Azacca, and Loral hops.
3. Kung Fu Karaoke (w/ Marz) New England IPA, 5.5% ABV double dry-hopped with Mosaic, Citra, Simcoe, and Amarillo, with a splash of German Saphir hops.
Marz Community Brewing
Resident Culture Brewing Company
1. Dance Till You’re Dead Triple IPA, 9.5% ABV double dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
2. For The First Time Again German Pilsner, 4.5% ABV.
3. Body Talk Saison, 5% ABV barrel-aged saison that was refermented on guava.
1. Northeast-Hero New England IPA, 7% ABV dry-hopped with Citra, Cashmere, Galaxy, Mosaic, and Denali.
2. Jumpy Juice New England IPA, 6.7% ABV hopped with Strata, Lotus, Galaxy, and Cryo Citra.
1. Nocturnal Liar (Double Vanilla) Imperial Stout, 11% ABV brewed with coffee, cocoa, cinnamon, and vanilla..
2. Pushin’ Mongo New England IPA, 5.2% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Cascade.
3. Punks in the Waiting Room Lager, 5% ABV.
1. Spiteful Radler Tangerine Radler, 2.7% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra and Amarillo.
2. Arrogant Aaron IPA, 7.3% ABV hopped with El Dorado, Amarillo, and Chinook hops.
3. God Damn Raspberry Pigeon Porter Porter, 8.2% ABV brewed with raspberries.
The Referend Bier Blendery
1. Le Mur (2018) Spontaneously Fermented Golden Ale, 6% ABV aged in oak puncheons and refermented with NJ blackberries in stainless steel for eight months.
2. Berliner Messe: Gloria Spontaneously Fermented Pale Wheat Ale, 4% ABV dry-hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.