Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for our Juicy Brews Late Night festival this Saturday, March 2nd. The fest is going down at Cinderlands Beer Co. in their new production facility in the Strip District over two sessions (4-7 PM and 8-11 PM). We’ll have some very danceable music as well as a killer menu of late night-inspired bites like chicken parm bites, pastrami tacos, and, just for fun, duck confit between two pancakes. Vegetarian options will also be available.
Everyone is encouraged to come in their freshest late night gear. Our Managing Editor John A. Paradiso will have on his party shirt. You should too.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. Click here for more info about the fest.
Burley Oak Brewing Co.
1. Blackberry Cobbler J.R.E.A.M. Sour Ale, 4.8% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on blackberries, cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar.
2. Triple Apricot Raspberry J.R.E.A.M. Sour Ale, 9% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on triple the amount of apricot and raspberry.
3. Citralaxy IPA, 7.8% ABV brewed with Citra and Galaxy hops.
1. Stormage Double IPA, 8.4% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra, Galaxy, and Centennial hops.
2. Pixel Vision Berliner Weisse, 5.5% ABV brewed with passionfruit and lactose.
Cinderlands Beer Co.
1. Pineapple Passionfruit Whipper Berliner Weisse, 4.8% ABV fermented with pineapple and passionfruit puree.
2. Test Piece: Strata and Galaxy IPA, 6.4% ABV.
3. Test Piece: Strata and Citra IPA, 6.4% ABV.
4. Strange Radiant Strawberry Lime Tartshake IPA, 6.6% ABV.
5. Outsmart Yourself Coffee Sour Ale, 6.1% ABV.
6. Endless Arc Imperial Milk Stout, 9% ABV brewed with Madagascar vanilla beans.
7. Tracks Again Pilsner, 4.6% ABV.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. dbl___raspberry Fruited Sour, 7% ABV brewed with raspberries.
2. Bouquet Triple IPA, 10.5% ABV hopped with 12 varieties of hops.
Dewey Beer Co.
Dewey Beach, DE
1. Strawberry Pretzel Salad Gose, 4% ABV brewed with strawberries, pretzels, and cream.
2. Phone To God IPA, 10% ABV brewed with blood oranges, Citra and Waimea Hops (debut at Juicy Brews).
3. Secret Machine: Tropical Punch Fruited Sour, 6% ABV (debut at Juicy Brews).
Eleventh Hour Brewing
1. Cruel Remedy Double IPA, 8.7% ABV brewed with 2-Row and a large dose of flaked oats and hopped with Azacca, Idaho 7, Citra, and Denali.
2. Dream Cannon No.4: Raspberry Lemon Sorbet Fruited Sour, 4.4% ABV.
3. Land Beast Noches Imperial Stout, 10.5% ABV.
Grist House Craft Brewery
1. Hop Sensei Double IPA, 9% ABV.
2. Big sIPA Sour IPA, 7% ABV brewed with raspberry, strawberry, vanilla beans, cocoa nibs, lactose, and chamomile.
3. Conspiracy Triangle NE IPA, 6.8% ABV.
Hacienda Beer Co.
Baileys Harbor, WI
1. DDH Everything Eventually w/ Mosaic NE Pale Ale, 5.9% ABV brewed and dry-hopped with Citra and then dry-hopped with Mosaic.
2. Infinity Gauntlet Double IPA, 8% ABV.
Hop Butcher for the World
1. Grid Pale Ale, 5.75% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic hops.
2. Dun Dun Dun Double IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Citra, Amarillo, and Galaxy hops.
Hudson Valley Brewery
1. Gemheart Sour DIPA, 6% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, black currant, lemon purée & rooibos tea; hopped with Simcoe & Azacca.
2. Hiding Place Sour IPA, 7% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, Muscat grapes, orange zest, & rosemary; hopped with Azacca and Mosaic.
3. Inflorescence Sour DIPA, 8% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, and double the amount of vanilla; hopped with Simcoe and Azacca.
West Chester, PA
1. Fruit Fetish (Rosé Petals) Fruited Sour, 6.6% ABV brewed with Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon crushed grapes, rose hips, and rose petals.
2. Jolly By Nature Double IPA, 8.7% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Ekuanot, and Idaho 7 hops.
3. Tickle Parts NE IPA, 7% ABV.
Lost Tavern Brewing
1. Double the Jams Fruited Sour, 5.7% ABV brewed with lactose and fermented on multiple fruit additions of strawberry, raspberry, and black currant.
2. Bros at a Punk Show Double IPA, brewed with lactose and hopped with Citra, Sabro, and Belma hops.
3. Forever Lost: Aged in Brandy Barrels Belgian Strong Dark Ale, 11.5% ABV aged for 4 months in grape brandy barrels.
Narrow Gauge Brewing
1. King Fallen Flag Double IPA, 8.6% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
2. DDH Cloud City NE IPA, 7% ABV dry-hopped with Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, and El Dorado.
Night Shift Brewing
1. Whirlpool NE Pale Ale, 4.5% ABV.
2. Night Fever Stout, 7.5% ABV brewed with coffee and chocolate.
3. Nite Lite Lager, 4.3% ABV.
Rockwell Beer Co.
St. Louis, MO
1. Byrd Up! Rye Beer, 5% ABV.
2. Self Care IPA, 6.2% ABV brewed with spelt, Michigan Chinook, and BRU-1 hops.
Solemn Oath Brewery
1. Strange Old Woods NE IPA, 6.5% ABV.
2. I Quit Solemn Oath Tartshake IPA, 6.5% ABV.
1. She Wore a Cranberry Beret IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Sabro and Amarillo hops and re-fermented on Washington-grown cranberries.
2. Plum Bob Sour Ale, 7.4% ABV aged in oak foeders with plums.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.