There are still some tickets left for the Juicy Brews Winter Invitational! You can purchase them here.
Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for our Juicy Brews Winter Invitational festival this Saturday, December 8th. The fest is going down at Five Boroughs Brewing in Sunset Park over two sessions (12-3 PM and 4-7 PM). There are still a few tickets left, which you can find here. We’ll have plenty of delicious beer as well as tasty food from Stuf’d Food Truck, Anton’s Dumplings, and Tipsy Scoop.
Everyone is encouraged to come in their best 80s-style ski gear. We’ll have retro ski and snowboard videos projected in the Five Boroughs taproom and DJ Slim Hug will be spinning very danceable tunes. Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer.
Allagash Brewing Co.
1. White Witbier, 5.2% ABV brewed with wheat, coriander, and Curaçao orange peel.
2. Saison Saison, 6.1% ABV.
3. Brett IPA IPA, 7% ABV dry-hopped IPA fermented with Brettanomyces.
4. Bon Vieux Temps Wild Ale, 6.1% ABV fermented with Allagash’s house yeast and aged with Lactobacillus in oak wine barrels for one year.
Back to Basics
1. Jetsetter Pils Pilsner, 5.1% ABV.
2. Astoria Throwback (w/ Fox Farm Brewery) 5.5% ABV.
Burley Oak Brewing Co.
1. Coquito J.R.E.A.M. Sour Ale, 4.8% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. 100 (Mosaic) Double IPA, 8.5% ABV tripple dry-hopped with Mosaic.
3. Citralaxy IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Citra.
Casey Brewing and Blending
Glenwood Springs, CO
1. Blackberry Bourbon East Bank Farmhouse, 7% ABV aged in bourbon barrels with blackberries.
2. Apricot Fruit Stand Wild Ale, ale aged in oak barrels with apricots added.
Civil Society Brewing Co.
1. Seeing Green Double IPA, 9% ABV hopped with Colombus, Mosaic, Galaxy, and Citra.
2. Pulp Pale Wheat Ale, 6.3% ABV double dry-hopped with Mosaic.
Cloudburst Brewing Co.
1. Timeskip IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Chinook, Amarillo, Cascade, and Centennial.
2. Physical Challenge Double IPA, 8.8% ABV Nelson Sauvin, Citra, and Mosaic.
District 96 Beer Factory
New City, NY
1. Photo Op NE IPA, 6.5% ABV.
2. Completely Misunderestimated NE IPA, 6.7% ABV hopped With Nelson Sauvin, Mosaic And Citra.
1. Dream Lab (w/ Other Half) Triple IPA, 10.2% ABV.
2. Lucid Dream Waves (w/ Other Half) Double IPA, 8.5% ABV.
Five Boroughs Brewing Co.
1. Green Pow Pow (w/ Hop Culture) Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Stompin’ Grounds (w/ Twin Elephant) IPA, 6.8% ABV double dry-hopped with Rakau, Waimea, and Belma.
3. Sweaty Ski Suit Dry Hopped Gose, 4% ABV.
4. Pilsner Pilsner, 5% ABV.
Hacienda Beer Co.
Baileys Harbor, WI
1. Everything Eventually Pale Ale, 5.9% ABV hopped with Citra and Strata hops.
2. Infinity Gauntlet Double IPA, 8% ABV.
Hudson Valley Brewery
1. Amorphia Sour IPA, 6% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, strawberries & vanilla beans; hopped with Mosaic & El Dorado.
2. Multichorus Sour IPA, 6% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, white chocolate, vanilla & cardamom; hopped with Citra powder.
3. Starchamber Sour IPA, 7% ABV brewed with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, green tea, papaya & coconut; hopped with Simcoe.
Humble Sea Brewing Co.
Santa Cruz, CA
1. Safety Foggles IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with Stonefruit, Peach, and Plum.
2. Magic Whale Babies (w/ Magic Rock Brewing) Double IPA, 8.2% ABV.
Ingenious Brewing Co.
1. Harvest Haze Double IPA, 8.4% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Ella.
2. Rum Barrel Banana’s Foster Russian Imperial Stout, 12.5% ABV brewed with banana, caramel, and cinnamon, and aged in a rum barrel.
3. Orange Creamsickle Smarty Berliner Weisse, 6.5% ABV brewed with blood orange and vanilla.
4. Double Splat Double IPA, 8.1% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, El Dorado, and Ekuanot hops.
5. Peach Cobbler Double FroYo Milkshake IPA, 8% ABV with peaches, vanilla beans, cinnamon sticks, and milk sugar.
Kings County Brewers Collective
1. Creature From the Deep (w/ Seven Island Brewery) Imperial Stout, 10.5% ABV brewed with Pale, Carafa, Crystal & Black Patent Malt and Flaked Oats & Roasted Barley and Eureka Hops and Lactose, Cacao Nibs & Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
2. Viking Hula (w/ Greepoint Beer & Ales) DDH IPA, 7.3% ABV fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast, dry-hopped with Citra, Motueka, and Mosaic hops, brewed with flaked wheat and oats.
3. Jingle Zombie Fruited Sour, 4% ABV brewed with pilsner & wheat malt, raw & flaked wheat, and cranberry & tangerine.
Kent Falls Brewing Company
1. Okay Then IPA, 6.5% ABV hopped with Nelson Sauvin and Citra hops.
2. Yeesh! Pilsner, 5% ABV hopped with Czech Saaz hops.
Marz Community Brewing Co.
1. Holihaze IPA, 7% ABV brewed with Pinot Blanc and Riesling wine juice and hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Simcoe, Mosaic, Saphir, and El Dorado hops.
2. Mecha Marzilla Imperial Milk Stout, 10% ABV brewed with vanilla and lactose.
3. Chug Life Lager, 5.5% ABV.
4. Bubbly Freak Bubbly Kriek with no Cherry, 6% ABV.
Mikkeller Brewing NYC
1. Powder Pitcher Double IPA, 8% ABV dry-hopped with Citra, Simcoe, and Mosaic lupulin powder and brewed with flaked oats and wheat.
2. Berry Maniflow Berliner Weisse, 4% ABV brewed with blackberries and black currants.
Root + Branch Brewing
1. All Tomorow’s Parties IPA, 6.5% ABV hopped with Citra, El Dorado & Simcoe hops.
2. Dead Men on Holiday Double IPA, 8.5% ABV brewed with wheat and flaked oats; hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops.
The Answer Brewpub
1. Petty Larceny Single Hop Session IPA, 5% ABV.
2. Piloerection Imperial Stout, 10.1% ABV brewed with Kona Macadamia nut coffee and Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans.
1. Safety in Numbers IPL, 6% ABV hopped with Waimea & Motueka hops.
2. Logical Conclusion IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Citra, Simcoe, & Mosaic hops.
Triple Crossing Beer
1. Falcon Smash IPA, 7% ABV dry-hopped with Falconer’s Flight and a proprietary blend of rotating hop varietals. Fermented with Triple Crossing house ale strain.
2. Last Broadcast Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Nelson, Citra and Galaxy.
Twin Elephant Brewing Co.
1. Gathering Clouds IPA, 7.3% ABV.
2. Lil Shimmy Ye Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV hopped with Belma, Citra and Mosaic hops.
3. Juicy Busey Saison, 8.1% ABV brewed with Belgian yeast and American malt & dry-hopped with Citra and Rakau hops.
4. Split the Megahertz IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with milk sugars and double dry-hopped with Lemondrop, Citra, and Galaxy.
Vitamin Sea Brewing
1. Double Winter Double IPA, 7.1% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Topaz hops.
2. Frame Lines IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Simcoe and Vic Secret hops.
West Kill Brewing
West Kill, NY
1. ‘Nough Said Pale Ale, 4.4% ABV double dry-hopped with Amarillo, Citra, and Simcoe.
2. Kaaterskill IPA, 6% ABV dry-hopped with Citra, Mosaic, Azacca, and Columbus.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.