Beer list is subject to change.
Tickets are still available for the festival here.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for Juicy Brews WestFest this Saturday, March 23rd. The fest is going down at Drake’s Dealership from 12 – 4 PM. We’ll have very danceable music provided by DJ METHODS, tasty food from local food trucks, and–of course–delicious beer. Proceeds from the festival will go to City Slicker Farms, a local food justice organization.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some GA tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Alvarado Street Brewery
1. Double Haole Punch Imperial Kettle Sour, 8% ABV fruited with passionfruit, orange, and guava.
2. Double Dank Shake (w/ Great Notion) Milkshake IPA, TBD ABV brewed with terpenes.
3. Biggies Blueberry Brunch Bonanza Blueberry Pie-Inspired Kettle Sour, 7% ABV brewed with blueberries and Tahitian vanilla beans.
4. Continental Drift (w/ Creature Comforts) Pilsner, 5.5% ABV hopped with Mosaic & Saphir.
Barreled Souls Brewing Co.
1. Dark Matter Dark Ale, 10.1% ABV brewed with ginger and molasses.
2. Soul Of A Lion (w/ Aslin) Barleywine, 11.2% ABV aged on dark chocolate and cherries.
Burley Oak Brewing Co.
1. 100 (Nelson) Double IPA, 7% ABV triple dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin.
2. 100 (Citra) Double IPA, 8.5% ABV triple dry-hopped with Citra.
3. Double Carrot Cake J.R.E.A.M. Imperial Sour Ale, 8.5% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on carrot juice, orange zest, cinnamon, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Cellarmaker Brewing Co.
San Francisco, CA
1. Ras Trent Pale Ale, 5.3% ABV hopped with Citra, Galaxy, and XJA436.
2. Galaxy Blaster NE IPA, TBD ABV hopped with Galaxy.
3. TBD Double IPA, TBD ABV.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Spy Dolphin Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Idaho 7, Citra, and Simcoe.
2. Simcoe Jam IPA, 6.8% ABV.
Drake’s Brewing Company
San Leandro, CA
1. Shiny Happy People (w/ Hop Culture) Hazy IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with pineapple sage, calendula, and local terpenes.
2. Hopocalypse White Label Double Hazy IPA, 8.4% ABV hopped with Motueka, Hallertau Blanc and Amarillo.
3. Mission Kriek Kriek, 6% ABV aged in Syrah barrels with Tartarian black cherries.
4. It’s a Fruit Based Love Sour Blonde Ale, 6.4% ABV aged in Syrah barrels with Golden Pure Heart watermelons.
5. Peached Whale Sour Ale, 6.6% ABV aged in Petite Sirah barrels with peaches and apricots.
6. Death of the Sun Imperial Stout, 14.2% ABV aged for 18 months in Heaven Hill Bourbon Barrels.
Great Notion Brewing
1. Jammy Pants Kettle Sour, 7% ABV fermented with marionberry, boysenberry and blueberry puree.
2. Over Ripe New England IPA, 7% ABV.
3. Blueberry Muffin Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV.
HenHouse Brewing Co.
Santa Rosa, CA
1. Gose Local Gose, 5% ABV brewed with blood oranges.
2. SMaSH The Game Pale Ale, 5% ABV.
3. Flavor Logistics IPA, 6% ABV hopped with Mosaic, El Dorado and Hull Melon.
Humble Sea Brewing Co.
Santa Cruz, CA
1. NorCal Meds Foggy IPA, 6.9% ABV hopped with Cascade and Amarillo.
2. Manguito (w/ Cervecera Morenos) Foggy Double IPA, 6.9% ABV hopped with Amarillo, Huel Melon, and Mosaic.
3. SeaBD Dank Triple IPA, 10.2% ABV hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Mosaic.
4. TBD (w/ Hop Culture) Pale Ale, TBD ABV
Kings Brewing Company
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
1. Mosaic N Peach Hazy IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with Mosaic hops, vanilla, and peaches.
2. Pineapple Snapple Hazy IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with pineapple and vanilla.
3. Mallow Yallow Cali Tart Sour Ale, 6% ABV brewed with marshmallow, vanilla, lemon zest, passionfruit, peach, and mango.
Modern Times Beer
San Diego, CA
1. Monster’s Park Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Vanilla (2019 Edition) Imperial Stout, 14.2% ABV brewed with vanilla beans and aged in bourbon barrels.
2. Stencil Crew Hazy Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Citra, and Amarillo.
3. Foeder Ice Dry Hopped w/ Saphir German-style Pilsner Aged on Oak, 4.8% ABV aged in oak foeder for two months and conditioned with Saphir hops.
Resident Culture Brewing Company
1. Biere de Riz (w/ Zillicoah) Farmhouse Ale, 7% ABV barrel-aged rice farmhouse ale brewed with lemongrass.
2. From Way Downtown (w/ Hop Culture) Triple IPA, 10% ABV hopped with Strata and Galaxy.
3. Sorry If This Doesn’t Change Your Life (w/ Casita Cerveceria) Pilsner, 5% ABV hopped with Saaz and Cascade.
4. Universal Mind IPA, 6.5% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra.
Southern Grist Brewing Co
1. Banana Candy Tang Hill Sour Ale, 4% ABV brewed with lactose, Tang drink powder, and banana candy runts.
2. Maple Vanilla Copra Kai Stout, 7% ABV brewed with lactose, toasted coconut, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. DDH Mixed Greens XXXV NE IPA, 6.2% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra, Cashmere, and Mosaic.
1. Hit the Silk Lemon Vanilla Coconut Mead, 13% ABV.
2. Deep Field North Cider, 5.5% ABV made with tart cherries and hopped with Mandarina Bavaria.
1. Coasts Collide (w/ Hop Culture) Triple IPA, TBD ABV.
2. Mosaic IPA, 6% ABV hopped with Mosaic.
The Answer Brewpub
1. Summer Showers IPA, 6.5% ABV hopped with Citra and Australian Summer hops.
2. Door to Door Glycol Salesman Double NE IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra, Azacca, Cryo-Mosaic, and Galaxy.
The Rare Barrel
1. It’s a Vibe Sour IPA, 7.4% ABV brewed with Golden Promise, Vienna, Spelt, Oats, and Winter Wheat; fermented with a Juicy English yeast strain; and fermented with Citra and Cashmere. The base IPA was blended with a barrel-aged sour ale that was conditioned on passionfruit and guava.
2. Blurred Sb (2018) Sour Ale, TBD ABV brewed with sauvignon blanc grapes.
3. Kerfuffle (2018) Sour Ale, 7.8% ABV blend of sour ales aged in oak barrels and fermented with a jumble of microorganisms and then re-fermented with raspberries and strawberries.
Three Weavers Brewing Company
1. Expatriate IPA, 6.9% ABV brewed with two-row barley and English crystal malt and hopped with new-age American hops.
2. Midnight Flight Imperial Stout, 9.5% ABV brewed with a base of two-row and maris otter, plus roasted barley, chocolate malt and a slew of English crystal malts.
Urban Roots Brewery and Smokehouse
1. Hipster Cologne New England IPA, 6.8% ABV.
2. Juicy What I Did There? Triple IPA, 10.5% ABV brewed with peaches.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.