Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for Juicy Brews Island Getaway this Saturday, June 29th. The fest is going down at Mast Landing Brewing Co. from 12 – 4 PM. We’ll have very danceable music (including a special tropical surprise), tasty food from The High Roller Lobster Co. and Noble Barbeque, and–of course–delicious beer. Don’t miss a special pre-Juicy Brews tap takeover at High Roller and the official Juicy Brews after party at Novare Res.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some GA tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Austin Street Brewery
1. Glitter ‘N’ Grit Gose, 5.6% ABV brewed with dragon fruit and blood orange.
2. Bennu Black IPA, 8.1% ABV brewed with roasted coconuts.
3. Offset Double IPA, 9% ABV brewed with Golden Promise malt and hopped with Citra and El Dorado.
4. Rally Session IPA, 3.8% ABV brewed with all Maine grain and hopped with Mosaic.
Barreled Souls Brewing Co.
1. Superman Punch Gose, 4.9% ABV brewed with Tropical Punch Kool-Aid.
2. Nocturnem Milkshake Stout, 11% ABV brewed with cocoa nibs, vanilla, fluff, and amaretto soaked almonds.
1. Here’s To Feeling Good All The Time Double IPA, 7.8% ABV.
2. Baby Genius Blonde Ale, 4% ABV hopped with Citra, Ella, and Topaz.
3. Lucent Helles Lager, 4.9% ABV.
Brix City Brewing
Little Ferry, NJ
1. Get Pitted DDH Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic and conditioned on peach puree, lactose, and vanilla beans.
2. Zesty Jams Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic and conditioned on grapefruit and orange zest.
3. Stealing Time Pilsner, 5% ABV.
4. Acid Blend TBD
Burley Oak Brewing Co.
1. Double Piña Colada J.R.E.A.M. Sour Ale, 7% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on pineapple and coconut.
2. Double Strawberry Daiquiri J.R.E.A.M. Sour Ale, 7% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on strawberry, vanilla, and lime.
3. Lost IPA, 7.2% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Mosaic, and Amarillo.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Better One or Two Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Wishbone Pale Ale, 5% ABV originally brewed in collaboration with Tiny Moving Parts.
Deciduous Brewing Co.
1. Double Lollipop Forest Sour Ale, 6.6% ABV.
2. Double Monochromatic Double Sour IPA, 7.8% ABV hopped with Citra and Azacca and fruited with raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries.
3. Sky Party TBD, 7.8% ABV.
Definitive Brewing Co.
1. Float Double New England IPA, 8% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra and a blend of Simcoe and Loral cryo pellets.
2. Double Fruited Portals Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with mangoes, strawberries, and vanilla.
New Paltz, NY
1. Inversion Culture: Sour Plum Sour Ale, 6.5% ABV brewed with plums.
2. Inversion Culture: Sour Blueberry & Lemon Sour Ale, 5% ABV brewed with blueberries and lemons.
3. Inversion Culture: Sour IPA Sour IPA, 7% ABV.
Garrison City Beerworks
1. Dojo JoJo DDH Rice IPA, 6.4% ABV brewed with green matcha tea and lychee.
2. Spindrift Summer Gose, 4.9% ABV brewed with corriander and lemon zest.
3. Two Atoms in a Molecule New England IPA, 7% ABV double dry-hopped with Galaxy and Enigma.
Goodfire Brewing Co.
1. Old Night (w/ Vitamin Sea) Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. One Armed Scissor Session Wheat Ale, 4.5% ABV.
Kinsmen Brewing Co.
1. Dinoswords Double New England IPA, 8.5% ABV.
2. Trickster Blended Barrel Soured Golden Ale, 7% ABV aged for 9 months in American and French oak barrels with a blend of Pediococcus, Lactobacillus, and Brettanomyces.
3. Milldale Lite American Light Lager, 4.8% ABV.
Magnify Brewing Co.
1. Stained Glass Skies Double IPA, 8% ABV double dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin, Hallertau Blanc, and Zappa.
2. International Haze Units Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Citra, Motueka, Simcoe, Ekuanot, and Citra Cryo.
Mast Landing Brewing Co.
1. Seven-Day Weekend (w/ Vitamin Sea)DDH Double IPA, 8.2% ABV double dry-hopped with Amarillo, Mosaic, and Enigma.
2. The Biggest of the Small Ones (w/ Deciduous) DDH Session IPA, 4.5% ABV hopped with Nelson, Idaho 7, Topaz, and Mosaic.
3. All The Way Up Sour Ale, 4.8% ABV.
4. Imperial Gunner’s Daughter Imperial Milk Stout, 10% ABV brewed with peanut butter, coffee, and dark chocolate.
New Park Brewing Co.
West Hartford, CT
1. Blender: Blackberry Berliner Weisse, 5% ABV brewed with blackberries
2. Double Cloud Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with white wheat malt, flaked wheat, and flaked oats.
3. Fragment IPA, 7% ABV.
Orono Brewing Co.
1. Gonzo Gose (w/ Novare Res) Gose, 5.2% ABV brewed with Persian lime, blueberry, and Himalayan pink salt.
2. Tubular IPA New England IPA, 7.2% ABV hopped with Galaxy, El Dorado, Citra, and Topaz.
3. The Way Life Should Be IPA New England IPA, 6% ABV brewed with Maine-grown grains, triple dry-hopped with massive amounts of Galaxy, Mosaic, Ella, Citra, El Dorado, and Vic Secret.
Pretentious Beer Co.
1. Fluffy City New England IPA, 7.6% ABV triple dry-hopped with Mosaic.
2. Diamond Grillz New England IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Citra, El Dorado, Motueka, Taiheke, and Mosaic.
3. Singapore Sling Sour Ale, 3.3% ABV.
4. Marshmallow Spindrift Sour Ale, 3.3% ABV brewed with marshmallow, papaya, vanilla, lemon, orange, and spices.
1. Ping Pong (w/Modern Times) Dry-Hopped Cider, 6% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra and Amarillo.
2. Rosé Rosé Cider, 6% ABV vermont apples aged in Marquette grape skins.
Southern Grist Brewing Co
1. Batida (w/ Finback) Sour Ale, 6.5% ABV brewed with lactose, guava puree, coconut, lime juice, and orange peel.
2. Lightweight Heat Triple IPA, 10.1% ABV hopped with Mosaic, El Dorado, and Nelson Sauvin.
Trillium Brewing Co.
1. Vicinity Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. DDH Fort Point Pale Ale, 6.6% ABV.
Vitamin Sea Brewing Co.
1. Just Another T-Shirt Shop New England IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Citra.
2. Greetings from Weymouth IPA, 6.3% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.