Beer list is subject to change.
At this time last year, we were in Pittsburgh at Dancing Gnome brewery throwing the very first Juicy Brews craft beer festival. It was a celebration of Dancing Gnome’s first anniversary, and the beginning of what would grow into our nation-wide festival circuit.
We had such an amazing time last year that we immediately knew we’d be back for round two. This time, we’re throwing the ultimate birthday party in celebration of Dancing Gnome’s 2nd anniversary… they grow up so fast. The Birthday Party will kick off on September 29th in Dancing Gnome’s back yard. We’ll have delicious birthday cake, streamers, and–rumor has it–a balloon artist. We also collaborated on a special birthday beer: Eat Your Greens, a double dry-hopped double IPA. The collab beer will be available on draft at the fest, and in cans on Sunday, September 30th, at Dancing Gnome, along with some limited-edition Sam Taylor-designed glassware.
So get your party hats on and help us wish Dancing Gnome a very juicy birthday. Check out the beer list below.
Aslin Beer Co.
1. Triple Orange Starfish Triple IPA, 12% ABV brewed with Citra and Galaxy Hops.
2. Berliner Weisse w/ Pear & Ginger Berliner Weisse, 3.5% ABV brewed with pear and ginger.
Barreled Souls Brewing
1. Gnome’s Soul Imperial Stout, 10.8% ABV brewed with pistachios, vanilla, & lactose. This is a collaboration with Dancing Gnome.
2. Sweet Tooth Sour Wheat Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with watermelon and watermelon sour patch kids.
Bearded Iris Brewing
1. Attention Please! Double IPA, 8.2% ABV brewed with all-Citra hops.
2. Chasing Rainbows IPA, 5.8% ABV brewed with Denali, Styrian Wolf, & Citra.
3. Mood Ring (Mai Tai) Double IPA, 8.3% ABV brewed with Mosaic, Citra, and Vic Secret hops, and lactose, tangerines, sweet cherries, limes, and almonds.
Burley Oak Brewing Company
1. Citralaxy IPA, 7.5% ABV brewed with Citra and Galaxy hops.
2. Fruits of Our Barrel: Berry Serious Golden Sour, 4.4% ABV aged in a French oak white wine barrel and conditioned on a serious blend of sweet and tart cherries, blueberries, raspberries, and cranberries.
3. Double Blueberry Cobbler J.R.E.A.M. Fruited Sour, 7% ABV brewed with lactose and conditioned on even more blueberries, cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar.
Charles Towne Fermentory
1. Sungazer IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with Citra and Vic Secret hops.
2. Stackhouse Imperial Stout, 13% ABV brewed with pancakes from Daps Breakfast and Imbibe. Locally grown blueberries, vanilla, and maple syrup from Vermont cap off this beer.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Wake up Protocol A collaboration beer with Triple Crossing Beer.
2. Eat Your Greens A collaboration beer with Hop Culture.
Deciduous Brewing Co.
1. Lollipop Forest Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV brewed with milk sugar and fruited with raspberry and blackberry.
2. Rainbow Dreams Sour Ale with Lactose, 5.5% ABV double fruited with red berries, blood oranges, mangoes, peaches, and apricots.
3. Research 7.0 Double IPA, 8% ABV.
1. XYZ Corp (w/ Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing) Baltic Porter, 9.6% ABV brewed with cacao nibs and marshmallows in collaboration with Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing.
2. You Double IPA, 8.6% ABV.
1. …Like Clockwork Double IPA, 8.2% ABV with notes of ripe orange, pineapple, and soft pine.
2. The Fruit that Ate Itself IPA, 7.2% ABV with notes of mango, orange, and creamsicle.
Magnify Brewing Co.
1. Mike IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with and for Mike over at Dancing Gnome. This beer was brewed with ginger in the whirlpool and dry hopped with Amarillo and Centennial. It was then conditioned tangerine purée.
2. Tiny Basket Double IPA, 8.3% ABV brewed in collaboration with Dancing Gnome earlier this year. This 8.3% DIPA is saturated with multiple hop additions of Ella, Motueka, and Waimea hops.
Ocelot Brewing Co.
1. Fading Beauty Double IPA, 8.4% ABV.
2. Home IPA, 6.7% ABV.
Outer Range Brewing Co.
1. Pillow Stacks Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Mosaic hops.
2. In the Steep IPA, 6.7% ABV brewed with Citra, Citra, and more Citra.
3. Final Summit Farmhouse Ale, 7% ABV fermented with a French yeast selection, which leaves a silky, rich mouthfeel leading up to a dry finish.
Rotunda Brewing Co.
1. Annville IPA IPA, 7.8% ABV.
2. Hopped Tarts: Citra DDH Sour IPA, 8% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra.
3. Peach Melba SweeTART Kettle Sour, 6.9% ABV brewed with peaches, raspberry, milk sugar, and vanilla.
Triple Crossing Brewing Co.
1. Falcon Smash IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Falconer’s Flight and a proprietary blend of rotating hop varietals.
2. Green Dreams (Citra, Amarillo, Vic Secret) Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Citra, Amarillo, Vic Secret and an experimental yeast blend. This is a rotating series.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.