At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Beer list is subject to change.
Things are getting sPoOkY, friends! We’re so excited for Spooky Brews Vol. II this Friday, November 1st. The fest is going down at the Innovation and Design Building in Boston, MA from 7 – 11 PM. We’ll have fantastic music from DJ Cakewalk, tasty local food, and–of course–delicious (and spooky) beer. This is a Halloween party so we expect everyone to come decked out in costumes! We’ll have a tarot card reader as well as some classic horror flicks. Want to see what last year’s fest looked like? Click here.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list for the fest? Check below for all the spooky brews that will be flowing on Friday. Our friends at Craft Collective, our official distribution partner for Spooky Brews, are the ones to thank for getting this amazing beer to the festival on Friday! Craft Collective is a New England distributor committed to helping craft producers succeed. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have a few tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Allagash Brewing Company
1. Allagash White Witbier, 5.2% ABV brewed with wheat, coriander, and Curaçao orange peel.
2. Haunted House Belgian Strong Dark Ale, 6.66% ABV brewed with roasted barley and blackprinz malt and hopped with Tettnang, Chinook, and Saaz.
3. Saison Gratis Saison, 7.2% ABV hopped with Calista, Grundgeist, and Strisselspalt.
Aslin Beer Company
1. New Beer Idea #1 (w/ Black Project) New England IPA, 6.8% ABV double dry-hopped with Nelson, Motueka, and Mosaic.
2. Mind the Hop Double IPA, 9.4% ABV hopped with Citra.
3. Corporate Hype (w/ Collective Arts) Double IPA, 8.7% ABV double dry hopped with Amarillo, Vic Secret, and Mosaic.
Barreled Souls Brewing
1. Stay Puft Imperial Stout 11.5% ABV brewed with roasted marshmallows and graham crackers.
2. Welcome To The Barrel Dome (w/ Definitive) Triple Milkshake IPA 11% ABV brewed with dragon fruit, pineapple, passion fruit, vanilla, and lactose.
Branch and Blade Brewing Company
1. Rumination Six New England IPA, 6.8% ABV.
2. Beauty is a Beast New England IPA, 11.5% ABV.
3. Electric Love: Raspberry Blackberry Fruited Sour, 5.5% ABV brewed with blackberry, raspberry, and lactose.
4. The Illusion of Peace Fruited Sour, 5.5% ABV brewed with blackberry, raspberry, and lactose.
Channel Marker Brewing Company
1. A Matter of Moons Double IPA, 8.2% ABV brewed with Galaxy and Amarillo hops and Citra lupulin powder.
2. Siren Fruited Sour, 6% ABV.
3. Quartermaster Maple Pecan Stout, 8% ABV.
Crime and Punishment Brewing Co.
1. Space Race IPA, 7% ABV.
2. Luminescent Stranger Czech Pilsner, 4% ABV.
3. Lunokhod IPA, 6% ABV brewed with barley and hopped with Galaxy and Citra.
Deciduous Brewing Company
1. Monochromatic Pumpkin and Maple Syrup Sour IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with milk sugar, pumpkin, and maple syrup.
2. Lollipop Forest Strawberry and Cherry Fruited Sour, 5.5% ABV brewed with milk sugar, strawberry, and cherry.
3. Smiling High Double New England IPA, 7.8% ABV hopped with Nelson, Motueka, and Waimea.
4. Blanket of Stars Imperial Milk Stout, 10% ABV brewed with Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, and Chocolate.
Definitive Brewing Company
1. Distant Gardens Double New England IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Kohatu, Motueka, and Topaz.
2. Baby Steps Milk Stout, 7.2% ABV brewed with British and German malt varieties and conditioned on freshly toasted coconut.
Divine Barrel Brewing
1. The Universe Is A Donut Imperial Stout, 10.5% ABV brewed with glazed donuts from Your Mom’s Donuts and lactose. Dosed with Villain Coffee Co espresso beans, vanilla, and cocoa nibs during secondary fermentation.
2. Juice Demon Double New England IPA, 8.3% ABV double dry-hopped with Sultana and Citra.
Kings Brewing Company
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
1. LA Water Fruited Sour, 8% ABV brewed with passion fruit, pineapple, raspberry, vanilla, and marshmallow.
2. Blue Raspberry Rings Fruited Sour, 8% ABV brewed with blueberry and raspberry.
1. All Fruits Ripe Berliner Weisse, 4.6% ABV brewed with peach and blackberry.
2. Heinz Kissvelvet Pilsner, 5.1% ABV.
3. Your Mom Double New England IPA, 8.5% ABV double dry-hopped with Galaxy and Citra.
4. 81 Honda New Engand IPA, 7.5% ABV brewed with Bravo, Calypso, and Lemon Drop.
Lamplighter Brewing Co.
1. Cherry Riley Mixed-Culture Sour, 8% ABV aged in first-use Hungarian Chardonnay barrels with cherries.
2. Jagged Little Pils Czech Pilsner, 5% ABV.
Mast Landing Brewing Co.
1. October Sun New England IPA, 7.3% ABV hopped with Citra, Idaho 7, and Simcoe.
2. All The Way Up Fruited Sour, 4.8% ABV brewed with strawberries, raspberries, and lactose.
Night Shift Brewing Company
1. Zombeer New England IPA, 5.5% ABV hopped with Simcoe and Idaho 7.
2. Spooky Spice Stout, TBD ABV brewed with cinnamon, vanilla, caramel, and peanut butter.
Pretentious Beer Co.
1. Boo, Y’all!, Kveik Hazy IPA 6.6% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Nelson Sauvin, Amarillo, and Ekuanot.
2. Maneater, 6.7% ABV brewed with oats and hopped with Motueka and Taiheke.
3. Make it Funky, Barrel-Aged Mixed-Culture Stout 9% ABV.
4. Fairy Floss, Fruited Cotton Candy Sour 6.3% ABV brewed with blackberries, raspberries, and vanilla bean.
Proclamation Ale Company
1. Kill Death Assist (KDA) Double IPA, 8.8% ABV.
2. Indrid (w/ Dssolvr) Fruited Sour, 6.7% ABV aged in oak with pink guava and white grape.
3. PsychoVision (w/ Civil Skateboard and Highroller) TBD
4. Mythomania Double IPA, 9% ABV hopped with Mosaic and Azacca.
1. Ping Pong (w/ Modern Times) Dry-Hopped Cider, 6% ABV dry-hopped with Citra and Amarillo.
2. Rose Cider, 5.5% ABV aged in Marquette grape skins.
Southern Grist Brewing Co.
1. Batch One Theory (Mexican Hot Chocolate) Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout, 12.5% ABV.
2. Imperial Double Fruited Vanilla Black Currant Boysenberry Hill Fruited Sour, 7.3% ABV brewed with vanilla, lactose, black currant, and boysenberry.
3. Barrel-Aged Moves Like Jaggery (w/ J. Wakefield) Pastry Stout, 12.7% ABV brewed with jaggery and conditioned on coconut, toasted cashews, cardamom, clove, and nutmeg.
4. Simple Floss Triple New England IPA, 10.1% ABV brewed with Citra, Motueka, and Nelson Sauvin.
Stellwagen Beer Company
1. Head Full of Zombie New England IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Galaxy, Vic Secret, and Enigma.
2. Pumpkin Pie Frostee TBD, 7.5% ABV.
Twin Elephant Brewing Company
1. Tackleberry Fruited Sour, 4.5% ABV brewed with raspberry and fermented with Saison yeast.
2. I’m Seein’ Robots IPA, 6.7% ABV brewed with oats and hopped with Saaz and Galaxy.
Vitamin Sea Brewing
1. Beachfire Stories Stout, 5.2% ABV brewed with lactose.
2. Sour Pipe Project Berliner Weisse, 6% ABV.
3. Below Sea Level Double New England IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra and Chinook.
4. Double Autumn Double New England IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra and Topaz.
1. 100 Year Storm Triple IPA, 10% ABV.
2. Reservations at Dorsia Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Galaxy, Vic Secret, and Comet.
Zillicoah Beer Co.
1. Blossom Farmhouse Ale, 5.2% ABV foudre aged with cherries.
2. Vienna Lager Lager, 5.1%.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.