There are still some tickets left for the Horus HOOTennany! You can purchase them here.
Beer list is subject to change.
The Hop Culture x Horus HOOTenanny on January 26th at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido is going to be one heck of a way to kick off a 2019 festival circuit, and it’s definitely one you won’t want to miss.
Check out the official beer list below and buy your tickets here.
18th Street Brewery
1. Hunter Milk Stout, 8% ABV.
2. Best Patio Pils Pilsner, 4.9% ABV.
3 Sons Brewing Co.
Dania Beach, FL
1. BA Base Nectar Stout, 13% ABV.
Against the Grain
1. Rico Sauvin Double IPA, 8.2% ABV brewed with Nelson Sauvin hops.
2. Bo & Luke (w/ Brouwerij de Molen) Imperial Smoked Stout, 13% ABV% ABV a recipe inspired by constituent ingredients of Bourbon, then aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels.
Alvarado Street Brewery
1. Palio Italian Style Pilsner, 5% ABV.
2. Motor Oil No. 3 Imperial Stout, 11.5% ABV.
3. Biggie’s Blueberry Brunch Bonanza Kettle Sour, 7% ABV brewed with blueberries and Tahitian vanilla beans.
1. Somebody Loves You In Copenhagen Sour Ale, 6% ABV refermented on Cherries and Aged in Danish Cherry Wine Barrels.
2. Movement And Color Sour Ale, 9% ABV an oak aged wine hybrid with norton grapes.
3. Heads Per Capita (w/ Jackie O’s) Imperial Stout, 12% ABV aged 2 years in bourbon barrels.
Angry Chair Brewing Co.
1. The Hunted Barleywine, 12% ABV BA Blonde Barleywine with Chocolate and Marshmallow.
Artifex Brewing Company
San Clemente, CA
1. Artifexican Mexican Lager, 4.7% ABV.
2. Holi-DAVE (Bourbon Barrel Aged) Imperial Stout, 11.5% ABV.
3. Orange You Different NE IPA, 7.2% ABV dry-hopped with Simcoe & Mosaic.
Bagby Beer Company
1. No Hype (w/ Benchmark Brewing Company) Helles Lager, 5.2% ABV.
2. New Order Porter Porter, 6% ABV.
3. Copycat Pale Ale, 4% ABV.
Beachwood BBQ + Brewery
Long Beach, CA
1. Funk Yeah (Apricot) Lambic, 6.20% ABV.
2. Hops of Fury Triple IPA, 11% ABV hopped with Warrior, Summit, Galaxy, Simcoe, Amarillo, and Citra and dry-hopped with Mosaic, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, and Centennial.
3. Funk Yeah Lambic, 6.4% ABV.
1. Scotch Bonnet Skeleton Key Rum Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout, 11% ABV brewed with Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Dulce de Leche, Vanilla and Spices.
2. Tangerine Jelly King Sour Ale, 4% ABV brewed with tangerine purée.
1. Swish Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe.
2. Lagerbier Kellerbier, 5.3% ABV brewed with Pilsner and Munich malts.
Bottle Logic Brewing
1. Staff of Asir (w/ Horus Aged Ales) American Strong Ale, 12.78% ABV brewed with macadamia nut flour and cocoa butter before fermentation.
2. Mint Condition Imperial Milk Stout, 12.2% ABV lactose, chocolate malts, and mint, then finished through 95lbs of TCHO Chocolate Ecuadorian cacao nibs.
3. From the Deep Berliner Weisse, 5% ABV brewed with coconuts, pineapples, and oranges.
4. Time Trials (w/ Mikerphone Brewing) Double IPA, 7.8% ABV.
San Pedro, CA
1. Picnic Lightning IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with Mecca Grade barley and raw wheat. Hopped with Centennial, Simcoe, and Citra hops.
2. Popfuji Pilsner, 5% ABV brewed with 100% Mecca Grade Pelton Malt and German Noble hops.
3. Hichhiking Ghosts IPA, 7.3% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Citra, and Motueka hops and brewed with Malted Barley, Raw Spelt, and Raw Oats.
The Bruery / Bruery Terreux
1. Break Apart Stout Stout, 8.7% ABV.
2. So Happens It’s Tuesday Imperial Stout, 14.7% ABV.
3. Bruesicle: Mango Fire Sour Ale, 3.4% ABV blended sour ale with mangoes and habanero peppers.
Burgeon Beer Company
1. Fine Tuned IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Galaxy, Citra, and Nelson hops.
2. In Parallel (w/ Alpine and Artifex) DDH West Coast IPA, 7.2% ABV hopped with Nelson, Southern Passion, Rakau, Motueka, and Vic Secret hops.
2. Bourbon Barrel-Aged Glazed Imperial Dessert Stout, 13% ABV brewed with VG’s Donuts, Cacao Nibs, Coffee, Toasted Coconut, and Vanilla Beans.
Casa Agria Specialty Ales
1. Strickland Ranch Wild Ale, 6.3% ABV.
2. El Besado Wild Ale, 6.3% ABV.
3. Tints IPA, 6% ABV hopped with Mosaic.
North Hills, CA
1. Tautology Sour Ale, 7.3% ABV blend of barrel-aged wild ales aged twice on Masumoto Nectarines and Andy’s Orchard Apricots.
2. Samsara Wild Ale, 6.5% ABV brewed with pineapple guavas & lemon guavas.
3. Deadcrush Wild Ale, 12% ABV.
Cellarmaker Brewing Co.
San Francisco, CA
1. Professor Pastry (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Imperial Stout, 12.5% ABV brewed with organic graham cracker, organic marshmallow creme and Tahitian vanilla bean.
2. Coffee & Cigarettes Smoked Coffee Porter, 8.5% ABV.
3. Yolo Once IPA, 6.7% ABV hopped with Riwaka, Simcoe, Mosaic, and Citra.
1. Ancient Ruins – Rocky Road Imperial Milk Stout, 11.7% ABV brewed with Dominican cacao nibs, marshmallow, vanilla, and almond.
2. Burner Phone Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Galaxy and dry-hopped with Galaxy and Mosaic.
3. Here Be Monsters (Vanilla) Imperial Stout, 13.1% ABV.
4. Bird of Paradise (Pineapple, Peach, and Tangerine) Sour Ale, 5.2% ABV conditioned on lactose, pineapple, peach, and tangerine.
Civil Society Brewing
1. $eeing Green Double IPA, 9% ABV hopped with Colombus, Mosaic, Galaxy, and Citra.
2. Tracks Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Citra.
The Courtyard Brewery
New Orleans, LA
1. It’s Not In the Syllabus IPA, 7% ABV.
2. Barrel Aged Equally Dreadful Cities (w/ Hours Aged Ales) Braggot, 14% ABV aged in Heaven Hill barrels.
3. Birth of A Divinity DDH IPA, 14% ABV hopped with Citra.
Cycle Brewing Co.
St. Petersburg, FL
1. Barrel-Aged Rye Wheat Imperial Stout Imperial Stout, 11% ABV.
2. Rare Dos 1 Imperial Stout, 11% ABV aged in whiskey barrels.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Double Lustra Double IPA, 8.5% ABV.
2. Black Clouds – Coffee Cake Imperial Stout, 11% ABV conditioned on vanilla, cinnamon, and coffee.
3. Lol Triple IPA, 11% ABV hopped with Simcoe, Amarillo, and Columbus hops.
Dry & Bitter Brewing Co.
1. Double Dibbie Doo Double IPA, 7.5% ABV.
2. Witchcraft (w/ Jester King) Sour Ale, 6% ABV cherry barrel-aged sour ale.
El Segundo Brewing Company
El Segundo, CA
1. Bourbon Barrel-Aged Standard Crude Imperial Stout Imperial Stout, 11.5% ABV.
2. Power Plant Triple IPA, 12.3% ABV.
Electric Brewing Co.
1. Self Destructive Destiny Triple IPA, 10% ABV brewed with oats, raw wheat, Nelson, Galaxy, Rakau, dextrose, and milk sugar.
2. Eater Of Dreams Double IPA, 8.5% ABV brewed with oats, Enigma, and Galaxy hops.
3. Alien Brain Double IPA, 9.5% ABV.
Fall Brewing Co.
San Diego, CA
1. 86’d Lager, 5.4% ABV.
2. Name Drop Unfiltered IPA, 7.6% ABV hopped with Simcoe and Citra.
1. Rolling In Clouds IPA, 7.1% ABV.
2. Jewel Shard Double IPA, 8.3% ABV.
3. Heinous (w/ Mikerphone) Imperial Stout, 12% ABV brewed with chocolate, coffee, and hazelnut.
1. Bonus Track: 3 Pilsner, 5% ABV dry-hopped with Sterling and Saaz.
2. Bonus Track: 4 NE IPA, 7.2% ABV dry-hopped with Waimea, Wakatu and Vic Secret.
3. Foeder Ale Sour Ale, 12% ABV brewed with blackberries.
4. Eraserhead Double IPA, 8.8% ABV brewed with lactose and coconut.
1. Happiness Layer Imperial Milk Stout, 10.2% ABV.
2. Mexican Mocha Imperial Milk Stout, 10.4% ABV conditioned on vanilla beans, cacao nibs, habanero, guajillo, ancho, and mulato peppers, ceylon cinnamon, and Fiddlehead coffee.
3. Perma-Grin: Ambrosia Salad Sour Ale, 6% ABV brewed with lactose sugar and marshmallows.
Funk Factory Geuzeria
1. Cherry Meerts Lambic, 4.5% ABV.
2. Astronaut Juice Wild Ale, 4% ABV meerts base beer with Tang.
3. Faro Lambic, 5% ABV.
4. Frampaars Lambic, 6% ABV aged for 18-24 months in used French oak barrels and then re-fermented with two pounds per gallon of purple raspberries for 3 months.
The Good Beer Co.
Santa Ana, CA
1. Lemon Lingerz (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Wild Ale, 6.8% ABV barrel-fermented and barrel-aged mixed culture ale with lemon zest and lactose.
2. Traversitee Sour Ale, 4% ABV pastry sour with tart red cherries and vanilla.
3. Bibble Sour Ale, 4% ABV pastry sour with blueberry and vanilla.
Great Notion Brewing
1. Share the Fire Imperial Stout, 11.5% ABV brewed with Beechwood smoked malt, chocolate rye, and dehydrated marshmallows.
2. Virtual Reality (w/ Modern Times Beer) Double IPA, 7.5% ABV.
Green Cheek Beer Co.
1. Happily Deceased West Coast IPA, 7.3% ABV hopped with Mosaic and Nelson.
2. Some Guy’s Tree Wheat Beer, 6.5% ABV brewed with guava, hibiscus, and baking spices.
3. Swim Test Triple IPA, 10.2% ABV.
Costa Mesa, CA
1. Bang Straw Table Beer, 4.5% ABV.
2. Wolfbait Farmhouse Ale, 8.4% ABV fermented in an American Oak foeder with Saccharomyces Brux Trois yeast.
3. The Green Room Barrel-Aged Double IPA, 10.2% ABV.
Helia Brewing Company
1. Hazy Jae IPA NE IPA, 7% ABV.
2. Helia Porter Porter, 7.4% ABV.
3. Ryeley’s Comet Rye IPA Rye IPA, 7% ABV.
Highland Park Brewery
Los Angeles, CA
1. Barrel-Aged Huge Imperial Stout, 12.8% ABV brewed with cacao nibs and brown sugar.
2. Pleasant Pils Italian-style Pilsner, 5.3% ABV.
3. DDH Losing Control Double IPA, 8% ABV.
1. Pêche Verbena Barrel-Aged Saison, 6% ABV brewed with Masumoto spring lady peaches & lemon verbena.
2. Speaking Gently Barrel-Aged Sour Ale, 6% ABV brewed with blackberries and aged in red wine barrels.
3. Hop Solera- Batch B Barrel-Aged Hoppy Saison, 6.8% ABV conditioned on blenheim apricots.
4. Wild Pink Robots Barrel-Aged Sour Ale, 6% ABV conditoned on organic whole strawberries.
Hoof Hearted Brewing
1. Motion Lao-tion (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Imperial Stout, 11.5% ABV brewed with Laotian coffee.
2. Wet When Slippery Double IPA, 9% ABV brewed with passion fruit.
3. Club Paradise Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV.
Horus Aged Ales
1. Apricot Force One Sour Ale, 7.7% ABV red wine barrel-aged Belgian-style sour ale aged on blenheim apricots.
2. Aronia Max One Sour Ale, 7.8% ABV red wine barrel-aged Belgian-style sour ale aged on aronia berries.
3. Barrel #121 Sour Ale, 7.8% ABV single barrel (#121) Four Roses OESV bourbon barrel-aged sour ale with balaton cherries.
4. Deepest Shade Coffee Stout, 15.5% ABV French oak barrel-aged imperial stout with hazelnuts and Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee.
5. Eagle’s Exclusivity Coffee Stout, 15.7% ABV brewed with almonds, chocolate, coffee, and pecans.
6. Festival Frappe (Pouring at 3 PM) Coffee Stout, 16.2% ABV brewed with Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee, dates, date crystals, cacao nibs, Brazil nuts, and pecans.
7. Lobot Sour Ale, 7.4% ABV red wine barrel-aged Belgian-style sour ale aged on loganberries and dry-hopped with Loral hops.
8. Peach Roshe One Sour Ale, 7.4% ABV red wine barrel-aged Belgian-style sour ale aged on two varieties of Masumoto peaches, Garden Of Eden peaches, and dry-hopped with Citra hops.
9. Proper Dose Coffee Stout, 13.9% ABV brewed with chocolate, coffee, hazelnuts, and vanilla.
10. Tibanna Sour Ale, 7.4% ABV red wine barrel-aged Belgian-style sour ale aged on marionberries and dry-hopped with Strata hops.
11. Vitiator Sour Ale, 7.4% ABV red wine barrel-aged Belgian-style sour ale aged on poha berries and dry-hopped with Vic Secret hops.
Santa Cruz, CA
1. The Friend Ship Foggy DIPA, 8% ABV hopped with Belma, El Dorado, and Citra.
2. Tiny Umbrella IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Nelson Sauvin and Mosaic and dry-hopped with Citra.
3. Salteen Dream (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Pilsner, 5% ABV brewed with Monterey Bay sea salt.
Interboro Spirits + Ales
1. Loot Packs Double IPA, 7.3% ABV brewed with English Pale malt, Vienna, and both malted and unmalted wheat, fermented with their house blend, and hopped with Azacca and El Dorado.
2. Intoxicated Demons Double IPA, 10% ABV brewed with Pilsner malt with Vienna and 50% malted and unmalted oats and wheat, fermented with their house blend of English and American yeast, hopped with Denali and Vic Secret in the whirlpool, dry-hopped with Citra and Vic Secret with a second dry hop of Citra Lupulin dust.
3. Tonight At Noon (w/ Pipeworks) Russian Imperial Stout, 10% ABV brewed with English Golden Promise, chocolate malt, and roast wheat; fermented with English Ale yeast; and hopped with Apollo.
J. Wakefield Brewing
1. Boss Tycoon (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Imperial Stout, 13% ABV infused with honey, macadamia nuts, coconut, vanilla, cocoa nibs, coffee, and marshmallows.
2. BA Welcome to the Thunderdome Imperial Porter, 13% ABV aged in Woodford Reserve barrels with coffee, coconut, and vanilla bean.
Kent Falls Brewing Co.
1. Danny Boy Pilsner, 4.9% ABV hopped with Callista and Hallertau Mittelfrüh.
2. Medio Barrel-aged Farmhouse Ale, 4.5% ABV brewed with emmer.
1. Phony Tough Porter, 7% ABV.
2. Legend In My Own Mind Porter, 7% ABV brewed with Pinellas chocolate cocoa nibs, Bolivian and Guatemalan Geisha coffee and vanilla.
Main & Mill Brewing Company
1. Imperial Chocolate Jifforia (Fat Elvis) Imperial Milk Stout, 10.5% ABV brewed with peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas.
2. Imperial Mexican Chocolate Stout Imperial Milk Stout, 8.3% ABV.
3. Thursday Night Incident Double IPA, 7.7% ABV hopped with Citra, Galaxy, and Centennial.
Mason Ale Works
San Marcos, CA
1. B.A. Baracus Barleywine, 14% ABV aged in Cutwater Bourbon Barrels for a year.
2. Bandit Queen Sour Ale, 7.25% ABV brewed with peaches and aged in French Chardonnay barrels for a year.
3. Brut Wayne (w/ Eagle Rock and Kern River) Brut IPA, 7.6% ABV dry-hopped with a blend of Mosiac, Nelson, and Hallertau Blanc.
4. Eloise Woods Brett IPA, 6.95% ABV.
Elk Grove Village, IL
1. Interventions & Lullabies Russian Imperial Stout, 12% ABV aged in Heaven Hill barrels with cocoa nibs, coffee, vanilla and hazelnut.
2. Bass Cannon Berliner Weisse, 5.25% ABV brewed with boysenberry, raspberry and blueberry.
3. Let’s Talk About Feelings (w/ Bottle Logic) Pineapple Upside Cake Imperial Stout, 13% ABV brewed with caramel, cocoa nibs, pineapple and toasted coconut.
Mikkeller Brewing San Diego
San Diego, CA
1. Logger Blocks Keller Pils, 5.4% ABV fermented and lagered in oak.
2. Double Blush Berliner Weisse, 6.5% ABV brewed with brewed with coffee and raspberries.
3. Supreme Gesha (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Imperial Cream Ale, 13% ABV brewed with Geisha coffee, vanilla, and cinnamon and aged in bourbon barrels.
Modern Times Beer
San Diego, CA
1. Wizard Blend (Vanilla) Imperial Stout, 13.6% ABV.
2. The Eleventh Hour (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Barleywine, 11.4% ABV aged in bourbon barrels with macadamia nuts, coffee, and vanilla beans.
3. Poly-Rhythmo Pilsner, 5.1% ABV.
Moksa Brewing Company
1. Vanilla Three Ways Imperial Stout, 12% ABV brewed with Ugandan, Tahitian, and Madagascar vanilla beans.
2. Fluff Boys (w/ Humble Sea) Double IPA, 9% ABV brewed with Galaxy, El Dorado, and Mosaic.
More Brewing Company
Villa Park, IL
1. DDH Loose Candies Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Strawberry Banana Marbles Milkshake IPA, 6.5% ABV brewed with Mosaic hops, lactose, and vanilla and blended with banana and strawberry puree.
3. Barrel-Aged Henna: Marshmallow Imperial Stout, 14.3% ABV aged in bourbon barrels with marshmallows.
Los Angeles, CA
1. Welcome To Town (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Triple IPA, 10.23% ABV brewed with Galaxy, Citra, and Mosaic.
2. Stick Figures Batch 2 (w/ Adroit Theory) Imperial Stout, 13% ABV brewed with almond, coconut, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3. Newly Added Pilsner, 5.2% ABV hopped with Mosaic and Nelson.
Narrow Gauge Brewing Co.
1. Rocket Appliances Double IPA, 8.1% ABV double dry hopped with Galaxy and Mosaic.
2. DDH Sparkle Motion Pale Ale, 6% ABV double dry-hopped with Galaxy and Citra.
3. Ice Wall (w/ Shared) Imperial Stout, 12% ABV brewed with sea salt and aged on cacao nibs.
Ocelot Brewing Co.
1. Purple Black Eye Imperial Stout, 12% ABV brewed with coffee & cascara from Counter Culture Coffee.
Odd Breed Wild Ales
Pompano Beach, FL
1. Past & Future Saison, 5% ABV brewed with imported Pilsner malt, domestic raw wheat, rye and flaked oats; bittered with aged German Hallertau hops and fresh Czech Saaz added for aroma; and aged in neutral French oak puncheons.
2. Smooth Pollinator: Orange Blossom Farmhouse ale, 8.3% ABV brewed with coriander and orange zest and refermented with local Orange blossom honey in large French Oak puncheons for several months.
3. Stabbing Elbows Wild Ale, 6.5% ABV blended from two golden wild ales brewed with imported floor malted pilsner, raw wheat, malted rye, and aged hops.
Other Half Brewing
1. Double Infinity Daydream (w/ Sand City) Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, Amarillo, Motueka, and Galaxy.
2. Supermuscioni Extra Fancy Pilsner Pilsner, 5% ABV hopped with Saaz, Saphir, Tettnanger, and Wai-iti.
3. Double Dry Hopped Space Diamonds Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Galaxy.
4. Triple Citra Daydream Double IPA, 10.5% ABV brewed with oats and lactose and triple dry-hopped with Citra and Citra Lupulin powder.
5. Triple Idaho 7 Daydream Double IPA, 10.5% ABV brewed with oats and lactose and triple dry-hopped with Idaho 7.
6. Into the NY Night (Foudre And Bourbon Barrel Aged) (w/ Captain Lawrence) Imperial Stout, 13% ABV conditioned in a foudre for 6 months before being transferred to Willet bourbon barrels for 12 months. Then conditioned on cacao nibs, marcona almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, and vanilla.
Pulpit Rock Brewing Co.
1. Barrel-Aged Rechoncho Imperial Stout, 13.9% ABV brewed with four varieties of chili peppers, cocoa, two types of cinnamon, Mexican vanilla beans, and coffee. Aged in bourbon barrels.
2. Loopy Lynn Double IPA, 8.3% ABV dry-hopped with Citra and Eureka.
Pure Project Brewing
San Diego, CA
1. Chocosaurus Rex Imperial Stout, 12.5% ABV brewed with cocoa, vanilla, peppers, & spices
2. Phoenix Lux (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Imperial Stout, 8.3% ABV aged in brandy barrels with coconut, vanilla, maple, and coffee.
3. Clouds of Delusion (w/ Moonraker) Double IPA, 8.7% ABV hopped with Nelson and Mosaic hops.
1. Blacker the Berry IPA, 7.6% ABV brewed with lactose and hopped with Citra and Galaxy hops.
2. 10 Layers Dessert Stout, 8.6% ABV brewed with white chocolate, coconut, macadamia nuts, and lactose.
3. The Grails Triple IPA, 9.4% ABV.
Resident Culture Brewing Co.
1. Dance ‘Til You’re Dead Triple IPA, 9.5% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
2. Comparison Is the Thief of Joy Sour Ale, 5.8% ABV aged in red wine barrels for one year then refermented on local NC strawberries
3. Lonely Universe Imperial Stout, 11% ABV brewed with toasted coconut and cacao nibs.
1. Galaxy Crush IPA, 6% ABV.
2. Chocolate Box: Hazelnut Praline Imperial Stout, 14% ABV aged on hazelnuts, cocoa nibs, and whole vanilla beans after aging in bourbon barrels for almost a year.
Rip Current Brewing Company
San Marcos, CA
1. Lupulin Hazed Double IPA, 9% ABV.
2. Mango Blonde Sour Sour Ale, 7% ABV.
3. Riding Giants Imperial Coffee Porter, 13% ABV brewed with coconut and macadamia nut.
Southern Grist Brewing Company
1. Imperial Double Fruited Passion Fruit Mango Guava Hill Sour Ale, 7.1% ABV brewed with passion fruit, mango, and guava purées.
2. Humble Stunt Triple IPA, 10.1% ABV hopped with Citra, Huell Melon, and Nelson Sauvin.
3. Vanillionaire Imperial Stout, 9.5% ABV brewed with Madagascar, Indonesian, and Tahitian vanilla beans, plus chocolate.
Speciation Artisan Ales
Comstock Park, MI
1. Genetic Drift Wild Ale, 7% ABV fermented with wild and cultured microbes.
2. Chixulub Gose, 4.2% ABV open fermented and lightly dry-hopped with Galaxy.
Stave and Nail Brewing Co.
San Marcos, CA
1. Warless World Peach Blonde Sour Ale, 6% ABV.
2. Rubus Petit Raspberry Wild Ale, 4.6% ABV.
3. MF Haze Mixed-Ferm Hazy IPA, 8.4% ABV.
1. “Why” Stock Ale (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Stock Ale, 11% ABV aged one year in French oak Cognac puncheons with Brettanomyces Claussenii.
Three Chiefs Brewing Co.
El Segundo, CA
1. Jungle Juice Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Citra, and Simcoe.
2. Locals First Pale Ale, 6% ABV hopped with Citra and Simcoe.
3. Cöcö Grasp (w/ Horus Aged Ales) Imperial Stout, 12.8% ABV.
Trillium Brewing Co.
1. Double Dry-Hopped Summer Street IPA, 7.2% ABV hopped with Simcoe.
2. Fated Farmer: Plum Wild Ale, 6.9% ABV.
Triple Crossing Beer
1. Green Dreams Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Denali, El Dorado, and Citra.
2. Falcon Smash IPA, 7% ABV.
Unseen Creatures Brewing and Blending
1. Alethia Ascended (w/ Cellador Ales) Sour, 7.3% ABV.
2. A walk Amongst the Trees (w/ Mindful Ales) Farmhouse Ale, 5.6% ABV brewed with foraged Juniper branches and berries, honey, and coriander. Fermented and aged in Oak barrels.
Voodoo Brewing Company
1. The K13 (aged In Rye Whiskey Barrels) Barleywine, 13% ABV aged in Woodford Rye Whiskey barrels for 18 months.
2. Black Magick (Willett Bourbon Barrels) Imperial Stout, 13% ABV aged for 28 months in Willett bourbon barrels.
WeldWerks Brewing Co.
1. Mint Chocolate Achromatic Imperial Stout, 9.7% ABV aged on mint, cacao nibs, and milk chocolate.
2. DDH Juicy Bits NE IPA, 6.7% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops.
3. Peanut Butter Cup Medianoche Imperial Stout, 13.1% ABV.
4. Bourbon Brandy Medianoche Imperial Stout, 13.4% ABV.
Wrecking Bar Brewpub
1. Juice Willis: The Fifth Element Milkshake IPA, 6.7%.
2. Willett Bourbon Barrel Aged Sprinklerhead Barleywine, 13% ABV.
Wren House Brewing Co.
1. CAREFREE Imperial Porter, 10% ABV aged in Safeword by Superstition Meadery barrels.
2. Devil’s Claw Imperial Porter, 11% ABV.
3. Spellbinder NE IPA, 6.5% ABV.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.