At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for Juicy Brews Homecoming this Saturday, September 21st. The fest is going down at Bay 41 in Lawrenceville from 1 – 5 PM. We’ll have very danceable music, tasty food, and–of course–delicious beer. Plus, the morning after the festival we’ll be debuting the Hop Culture Breakfast Club, an exclusive post-fest brunch prepared by yours truly. We’ll have exclusive bottles from the Hop Culture cellar, leftover beer from the fest, plus coffee provided by our friends at De Fer.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list for the fest? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer. At the time of publication, we still have some tickets available so click here to get your tickets.
11th Hour Brewing Co.
1. Triple Jack Triple IPA, 10% ABV hopped with New Zealand Kohatu, Mosaic and Simcoe hops.
2. Dream Cannon: No 7 Extendus Sour, 4.4% ABV fruited with pomegranate, plum, and strawberry.
3. Burn Your Suit Russian Imperial Stout, 11% ABV aged in Four Roses bourbon barrels.
Battery Steele Brewing
1. Flume Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
2. Flume^2 Double New England IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Citra Cryo pellets.
3. Golden Path Pilsner Pilsner, 5% ABV.
4. Endless Ride Kettle Sour, 3.9% ABV brewed with blueberry and lemon zest.
Benchtop Brewing Co.
1. Brochachosaurus IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Simcoe hops.
2. Why the Gong Face Double IPA, 8% ABV fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast.
Bearded Iris Brewing
1. Attention Please! Double New England IPA, 8.2% ABV hopped with Citra.
2. Chasing Rainbows 9 New England IPA, 6% ABV.
Birds Fly South Ale Project
1. Heavy Rotation IPA, 6.8% ABV brewed with lactose.
2. Graffiti Heart Flanders Red, 6,3% ABV foeder-aged and fermented on 200 lbs of cherries.
Cinderlands Beer Co.
1. Star Crumb: Key Lime Pie Sour IPA, 6% ABV.
2. Guava Whipper Berliner Weisse, 4.2% ABV.
3. Danville Train Festbier, 6.2% ABV.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Lustra Pale Ale, 5.8% ABV.
2. _Passionfruit Fruited Sour Ale, 4% ABV brewed with passionfruit.
3. Double _Passionberry Fruited Sour Ale, 7% ABV brewed passionfruit and raspberry.
4. Spy Dolphin Double IPA, 8.5% ABV Idaho 7, Citra, and Simcoe hops.
Dewey Beer Company
Dewey Beer, DE
1. Secret Machine Triple Double Fruited Sour Ale, 9.5% ABV brewed with blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry.
2. Futuristic Future Double IPA, 9.1% hopped with Galaxy and Mosaic.
3. Secret Machine Blackberry Coconut Vanilla Fruited Dessert Sour, 6% ABV brewed with blackberry, coconut, and vanilla.
Ever Grain Brewing
Camp Hill, PA
1. Stump Jumper IPA.
2. Half an Enchilada IPA.
Four Points Brewing
1. Nubilous Double IPA, 8.5% ABV.
2. Cherry Berry Biotix Fruited Gose, 5.2% ABV.
Fury Brewing Co.
North Huntingdon, PA
1. 3FP TBD.
2. I’m 40% Sour Raspberry Berliner Weisse, 4% ABV conditioned on raspberry.
Grist House Craft Brewery
1. Double Edged Sword Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Big Kahuna Fruited Sour, 6.3% ABV.
Hightower Brewing Co.
1. Perfect 3rd Triple IPA, 11% ABV hopped with Vic Secret, Nelson, Citra, and Simcoe.
2. Fits Just Right Double Blueberry Pie Sour, 8% ABV.
Hitchhiker Brewing Co.
1. Oreo Speedwagon (w/ Mikerphone) Imperial Milk Stout, 10.5% ABV brewed with milk sugar and conditioned on Oreos and vanilla.
2. Fest Bier Märzen, 5.2% ABV brewed with Vienna and Munich Malts.
3. Whole Punch: Double Dreamsicle Double IPA, 9% ABV brewed with milk sugar and oats, hopped with Citra and Mosaic, and conditioned on orange and vanilla beans.
New Trail Brewing Company
Perennial Artisan Ales
St. Louis, MO
1. Intentionally Indulgent (w/ 2nd Shift) Imperial Milk Stout, 11.5% ABV brewed with chocolate sauce, cocoa nibs, vanilla beans, and Sump Columbian coffee beans.
2. Pils Pilsner, 5% ABV brewed with 100% German malt and hopped with Saphir.
Red Dragon Brewery
1. Red Dragon Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Daft Dragon Imperial Gose, 8% ABV.
1. Ping Pong (w/ Modern Times) Dry-Hopped Cider, 6% ABV dry-hopped with Citra and Amarillo.
2. Lost and Found Cider, TBD ABV.
1. Magic Mushroom Pixelated IPA New England IPA, 7.5% ABV hopped with Enigma and Vic Secret.
2. Jumpman Pixelated IPA New England IPA, 6% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
3. The Great Valenki Russian Imperial Stout, 10% ABV.
4. Glutenous Maximus Barleywine, 10% ABV.
Vitamin Sea Brewing
1. Frame Lines New England IPA, 7.6% ABV double dry-hopped with Simcoe and Vic Secret hops.
2. Just Another T-Shirt Shop New England IPA, 6.8% ABV hopped with Galaxy and Citra hops.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.