Beer list is subject to change.
It’s Juicy Brews week, friends! We’re so excited for Juicy Brews Valentine’s Day this Saturday, February 15th. The fest is going down at Ace Hotel in Pittsburgh with Session 1 from 1 – 4:30 and Session 2 from 5:30 – 9 PM. We’ll have very danceable music with Thom Lessner DJing, tasty food, and–of course–delicious beer.
Plus, we have several events going down around the festival. At the time of publication, we have a handful of tickets to our Connect the Hops workshop with Troegs, one ticket for our Origin Malt Beer Dinner at Cinderlands, and several tickets for our Ales and Oms Beer Yoga session.
Want to get a sneak peek at the beer list for the fest? Check below for all the juicy brews that will be flowing on Saturday. We’ll continue to update this page with new beer.
450 North Brewing
1. Troll Tears Slushy XL TBD.
2. Fruity Nuggets X2 (Blue Label) Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Galaxy, Citra, and Strata.
1. White Witbier, 5.2% ABV.
2. Curieux Tripel, 10.4% ABV aged in bourbon barrels.
Barrel Culture Brewing and Blending
1. Fluff Jam Wild Ale, 6.5% ABV brewed with black currants, raspberries, cherries, vanilla beans, and marshmallow.
2. Pie Time: Blackberry Wild Ale, 7.7% ABV brewed with blackberries, graham cracker, and vanilla.
Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales
1. HOPLITE Sour Ale, 4.1% ABV brewed with blood orange and dry-hopped with Columbus cryo hops.
2. SHADOW FACTORY (Cranberry & Boysenberry) Sour Ale, 5.5% ABV fermented spontaneously and fruited with cranberries and boysenberries.
1. Intentionally Blank New England IPA, 7.2% ABV hopped with Mosaic and double dry-hopped with Sauvin, Idaho 7, and Sabro.
2. Inhabited Form Pale Lager, 6.2% brewed with pilsner malts and oats and then hopped with Galaxy, debittered Citra, and debittered Mosaic.
Cinderlands Beer Co.
1. Arch & Drum Imperial Milk Stout, 10% ABV.
2. Mango Pineapple Whipper Berliner Weisse, 4.8% ABV.
Dancing Gnome Beer
1. Warm Hand Splash Double IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Citra.
2. Bogtrotter Stout (w/ Humble Sea) Imperial Stout, 10% ABV brewed with cocoa nibs, vanilla, and raspberry.
1. Banana Peel’d New England IPA, 6.5% ABV.
2. The Black Strain Imperial Stout 9.9% ABV brewed with Ugandan vanilla beans.
Double Nickel Brewing Co.
1. Nocturnal Creatures Imperial Pastry Stout, 13% ABV conditioned on Ecuadorian cacao, toasted coconut, and Madagascan vanilla beans.
2. Monte’s Reserve Kettle Sour, 4.5% ABV brewed with raspberry and conditioned on Madagascan vanilla beans.
Eleventh Hour Brewing
1. Dream Cannon: No 9 Fireside Punch Fruited Sour, 4.4% ABV brewed with cranberry, tangerine, and cinnamon.
2. Ultra Deep Field (Barrel-Aged) Imperial Stout, 10% ABV brewed with raspberry.
Ever Grain Brewing
Camp Hill, PA
1. Sorbetto Gose, 6.5% ABV conditioned on blackberries, raspberries, and passion fruit.
Four Fires Meadery
1. When Life Gives You Blueberries Blueberry Lemonade Mead, 6% ABV.
2. Blood Orange Dichro Blood Orange Mead, 6% ABV brewed with vanilla bean.
Four Points Brewing
1. So Loved (w/ Origin Malt) Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Citra, Lotus, and Sabro.
2. Every Time Only Once Fruited Sour, 7% ABV brewed with apricot, tangerine, milk sugar, and vanilla beans.
Good Word Brewing
1. Scorch the Earth Schwarzbier, 5% ABV.
2. Hollow Moon Imperial Stout, 9% ABV brewed with toasted coconut, cocoa nibs, and vanilla.
3. Gran-Gran Blackberry Cobbler Milkshake Sour, 8% ABV brewed with graham crackers, vanilla, lactose, and cinnamon.
4. The Universe Says Double IPA, 8.2% ABV.
Grist House Craft Brewery
1. The Paddler Pastry Sour, 7.5% ABV brewed with tart cherry, vanilla, and graham cracker.
2. Big sIPA Kettle Sour, 7% ABV brewed with lactose, chamomile, vanilla, and cocoa nibs.
Hitchhiker Brewing Co.
Humble Sea Brewing Co.
Santa Cruz, CA
1. Zero Fogs Given Foggy Double IPA, 8.1% ABV hopped with Motueka and Sabro.
2. Ventana Maple Dawn Patrol (w/ Ventana Surfboards) Imperial Stout, 13% ABV brewed with maple syrup, french toast, chocolate chips, vanilla, and whip cream.
Ingenious Brewing Company
1. B.A. My Berry Russian Imperial Stout 13% ABV aged in bourbon barrels and brewed with Ugandan cacao nibs and raspberries.
2. Fruit Madness: 3 Scoops (w/ The Answer) Fruited Sour, 9% ABV brewed with mango, guava, and passion fruit.
Kings County Brewers Collective
1. Marble of Doom II Kettle Sour, 5% ABV.
2. Fashion Police American IPA, 7.2% ABV brewed with two-row malts, flaked oats, and wheat malt and hopped with Citra, Cashmere, and Cascade hops.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids
1. Sip of Sunshine Double New England IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Triple Sunshine Triple IPA, 10.5% ABV.
3. Scrag Mountain Pils Czech Pilsner, 4.8% ABV.
West Chester, PA
1. South Pacific Hop Cartel Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Tickle Parts New England IPA, 7.1% ABV.
Magic City Brewing Co.
1. Prison Mike Double New England IPA, 8% ABV double dry-hopped with Vic Secret, Citra, and Idaho 7.
2. Your Vanity Is Showing Fruited Sour, 7% ABV brewed with blackberry, blueberry, grapefruit, mango, cherry, and lactose.
Mast Landing Brewing Company
1. Pantless Thunder Goose Double New England IPA, 8.3% ABV brewed with El Dorado, Topaz, and Mosaic hops.
2. All The Way Up: Mango + Raspberry Fruited Sour, 4.8% ABV brewed with raspberries, mangoes, and lactose sugar.
New Park Brewing
West Hartford, CT
1. Headband Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with malted wheat.
2. Blender: Raspberry Berliner Weisse, 5% ABV hopped with Mosaic and conditioned on raspberries.
Obercreek Brewing Co.
Wappingers Falls, NY
1. Character Blend #3 Golden Sour, 6.9% ABV brewed with tart cherries.
2. Quartet #42 Double IPA, 8% ABV brewed with Pacific Northwest and Southern Hemisphere hops.
1. Shibbleshabble Spontaneously fermented beer, 5.2% ABV bottle-conditioned with alfala honey.
2. So Last Season: Nectarine Spontaneously fermented beer, 6.2% ABV refermented on Hotchkiss nectarines and bottle-conditioned with alfalfa honey.
Red Clover Ale Co.
1. American Kestrel IPA, 6.8% ABV.
2. Destroying Angel Double IPA, 8% ABV.
Resident Culture Brewing Co.
1. High Culture (w/ High Branch) Double New England IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Galaxy.
2. Ego Death Pastry Stout, 8.5% ABV brewed with toasted hazelnuts and cacao nibs.
1. Rosé Rosé Cider, 5.5% ABV aged on Marquette grape skins.
2. Dry-hopped Arlo (w/ Other Half) Dry-hopped Cider, 6.2% ABV dry-hopped with Citra and Motueka hops.
1. Clyde New England IPA, 6.7% ABV hopped with Waimea, Vic Secret, and Calypso.
2. Denim, Denim, Denim New England IPA, 6.3% ABV brewed with Super Mario cereal.
1. Super Station (w/ Newtopia Cyders) Cider, 5.5% ABV made with cherry, ginger, and lime.
2. Backseat Bingo (w/ Wiley Roots) Session Mead, 6.9% ABV brewed with orange, vanilla, lactose, and hops.
Tampa Bay Brewing Co.
1. Hop Silo #9 (w/ Mast Landing) New England IPA, 6.7% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra, Idaho 7, Experimental Hop #692.
2. Zongo New England IPA, 6.7% ABV double dry-hopped with Sabro & Citra.
1. Heady Topper Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Focal Banger American IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
3. Rapture American IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Citra and Galaxy.
4. Skadoosh #37 American IPA, 7% ABV hopped with Strata and Idaho 7.
The Answer Brewpub
1. Discreet Packaging Double New England IPA, 8% ABV hopped with Eureka and Citra.
2. Colonel Angus Imperial Milk Stout, 10% ABV brewed with oreos.
3. Triple Scoops Passionfruit Mango Peach Fruited Sour, 9% ABV brewed with passionfruit, mango, and peach sorbet.
4. Hoppy AF Session IPA, 5.5% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra, Simcoe, Summer, and Nelson Sauvin.
The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery
Fort Monroe, VA
1. Girls Got Gumption New England IPA, 7.1% ABV dry-hopped with Galaxy and Lemondrop.
2. Eat Your Heart Out Imperial Stout, 9% ABV brewed with cocoa, strawberry, vanilla bean, and lactose.
Thin Man Brewing
1. Trial By Wombat (Citra DDH) New England IPA, 7% ABV double dry-hopped with Citra.
2. Minkey Boodle Fruited Sour, 7% ABV aged on raspberries.
1. Vicinity (DDH) Double IPA, 8% ABV.
2. Cutting Tiles (Citra) Double IPA, 8.5% ABV hopped with Citra.
Troegs Independent Brewing
1. Haze Charmer Hazy Pale Ale, 5.5% ABV hopped with Citra, Idaho 7, and Azacca.
2. First Cut: Mango American IPA, 6.2% ABV brewed with mango and hopped with Simcoe.
1. Lacto Kooler (Green) Berliner Weisse, 5.5% ABV.
2. Imperial Breakfast Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels Imperial Breakfast Stout, 12.6% ABV aged over 22 months in an 80/20 blend of Heaven Hill and Buffalo Trace Bourbon Barrels with lactose, coffee from Happy Mug, Ghanaian cocoa nibs, and local maple syrup.
1. Raspberry Champagne Toast Berliner Weisse, 5% ABV brewed with raspberry.
2. Single EyePA (Citra) American IPA, 6.4% ABV hopped with Citra.
Weathered Souls Brewing Co.
San Antonio, TX
1. Truth of Darkness (w/ Cactus Land) Imperial Stout, 9.5% ABV brewed with vanilla beans and cocoa nibs.
2. Truth of Darkness (Coconut & Dark Chocolate) Imperial Stout, 9.5% ABV brewed with coconut and dark chocolate.
Wolf’s Ridge Brewing
1. Red Legacy (Blackberry) Flanders Red Ale, TBD ABV brewed with blackberries.
2. Hop Pink American IPA, 7.5% ABV brewed with Kviek yeast and hopped with Cryo hops.
1. Hojicha Kombucha, .5% ABV barrel-fermented organic roasted green tea.
2. Luminous Skies Kombucha, .5% ABV.
Liked this article? Sign up for our newsletter to get the best craft beer writing on the web delivered straight to your inbox.